Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

January 22 on the Voyager of the Seas. We are 31 and 32 and have two small children, 4 and 6. I'm anxious to see the mix of people aboard the ship. I always thought we were too young to take a cruise. But we have friends that have gone and have just loved it. So, here we go!

Hi! We are a family of 4, we are 43 and 41, and 11 and 9. This will be our 1st time and we are going on April 10 (birthday) for 7 day to Western Carrib. Can't find anybody who is going then with small kids yet. So far only found 2 other couples period....Can't wait, happy sailing!:D Kelly:o

I sail out of Fort Lauderdale, my home BTW, December 16th, on the Volendam. I am on the Westfarer Caribbean Christmas Cruise. We hit 7 islands in 10 days. I have been to the Caribbean many times, however these are all new islands for me, and to see them on a luxury liner is mind blowing. I feel like a kid again. I worked for Air France and Olympic in New York City, my home before I moved to Ft. Lauderdale. Can't believe I used to get to San Juan for $6 rt. Mind you, it was many years ago. I have Shore Excusions in all but Half Moon Cay. Will book that once I'm on the ship. I'm in a share with someone I haven't met yet. Tomorrow is D Day. Hope they are pleasant. Also, got an upgrade through my TA and will have an outside cabin. I'm rambling. Hope you have a great trip.

Bruce

We'll be on the Carnival Pride for a 7 day to the Mexican Riviera, May 1-8. We live in Phoenix, but my parents live in southern California, and will be watching our 3 kids, so we had to find something that worked from LA or San Diego. Not only am I excited to go on our first cruise, but it's to celebrate our 10th anniversary, so it'll be extra special! ;)

Laura C.

Yeah, finally our first cruise is almost here. I am excited, nervous, almost scared - all in one. :o

We will be sailing with a group of our friends, ages mid 20s to late 30s (not including one friend's parents & their best friends who are in their 60s). Western Caribbean, here we come!

Happy sailing,

T.

Only a few days until my first cruise, a 14 day Panama Canal cruise with a balcony (we're going all out for grandma's birthday). We go from Fort Lauderdale to San Deigo and spend New Year's on a ship. I love it!!! I'm 22 and am a nursing student, so I definitely could use the vacation.

Radiance of the Seas, February 13-20- 2005! :D Eastern Caribbean

Cruising with my husband, 8 year old daughter and our married friends who were best man and maid of honour at our wedding, this is our 10th anniversary celebration cruise :p

Family of four going on our first cruise in June 2005 on the NCL Wind for 10 days cruising the Hawaiian islands. We are 44, 40, 14 & 12 and can't wait for June to get here. All our Christmas presents have something to do with the cruise. My DH and I will be celebrating 20th anniversary.

Going Eastern Caribbean out of San Juan with husband and another couple (in our 40's) in early January on Golden Princess. Excited, nervous (hate flying!), realizing I'm running out of time and need to start getting ready! Maybe not so good to leave so soon after the holidays...haven't even started Christmas shopping yet!:eek:

My husband and I will be taking our first cruise, April 23, 2005, a Transatlantic on Celebrity's Constellation from San Juan to Dover ! We will be celebrating our 18th anniversary !

We are from Belgium, are in our late 30's and have 2 children, 14 and 9 who won't be coming with us.

Family of 5 currently. By the time we cruise in December 2005, we may have added another to our family, as we're in the process of beginning our second adoption.

Sailing out of Galveston on a 10-day Western Caribbean cruise, which will be our first. Really looking forward to it.

Yeah, finally our first cruise is almost here. I am excited, nervous, almost scared - all in one. :o

We will be sailing with a group of our friends, ages mid 20s to late 30s (not including one friend's parents & their best friends who are in their 60s). Western Caribbean, here we come!

Happy sailing,

T.

LOL Sounds like my trip.

My first cruise is Jan. 1st WC out of Charleston. I am going without my husband and kids, but going with a large group ages 30's-60's (my mother-in-law and sisters-in-laws being part of the group). I am excited, scared, and can hardly wait.

I'm a bit worried about the 4 to a cabin situation, but I'll bite my tongue, SMILE a ditsy blonde smile, and get through it like I do most situations when dealing with people who always know best.

I love them, but 7 days on the ship may feel like we are in a pickle jar. Even the biblical Job would find this difficult, but my plan is to stay gone from the cabin as much as possible. LOL

Archived