Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

My mom is taking my family and my brother's family on a cruise in February to the western CAribbean. My husband and mother have been on cruises before but the rest for the rest of us this will be the first time. We cannot wait to go - less than six weeks!!

We are going on our first cruse on Feb 13, 2005 on Rhapsody of the Seas. This is an anniversary trip for DH and I. Boys (age 12 and 14) are quite jealous and are trying to talk us into letting them join us. I think we will take them next time ;)

Kellye

The husband and I have booked our first cruise to celebrate our 25th Anniversary (March 22) and will sail March 19 on Carnival Legend from Ft. Lauderdale on an 8 day Western Caribbean. I am not a happy flyer, but I want to cruise so badly I'm willing to board a plane. We live in Ohio and will fly out of Detroit. Can't wait!

Sailing January 16, 2005 Western Caribbean out of Galveston- 4 adults-

hubby(29) myself(30) my mom(49) and my dad(59) this is both of our annivesary cruise 10 years and 30 years respectively. Very excited and ready to go- time is just dragging by!

Happy sailing to all newbies like me!

My husband and I are 28 and our first cruise will be on the carnival destiny January 9th 2005. We're off to Aruba, Barbados, Dominica and St. Thomas.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Hope to meet some fun people on the ship - we're ready to boogy :D :D :D

Adrienne

I will be going on AOS to the Southern Caribbean leaving from San Juan on July 14,2005. I will be with a group of 8 people and we're all first time cruisers. Any info. you can give us would be extremely helpful. We're in age range from 35-50. We decided not to have any children hanging around for our first cruise. I heard there was an early closing for the clubs, bars & lounges. Is that true? What time do they close? Since we're not considered a group (must be 10 people), will we have the option of dining together?

Our first sea cruise will be this June on the RSSC Mariner from Seward to Vancouver. We did the Mississippi Queen from New Orleans in the 80s but were never motivated to do a sea cruise until we decided to see Alaska and heard about the Mariner.

Archived