Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

My husband and I will be on Carnival Victory, Feb. 13-05, western caribbean. This is our first and not bringing the kids. Feel kinda bad about that. We are both 38. Hope everyone has a good cruise.;)

My DH and I along with my parents are all going our on first cruise ever in September..Tahiti/Cooks on the Tahitian Princess..Sept 1 sailing. cannot wait! We originally thought we would do the caribbean as our 1st cruise but we love the South Pacific and could not pass this one up!

Have fun everyone!

Family of four going on our first cruise in June 2005 on the NCL Wind for 10 days cruising the Hawaiian islands. We are 44, 40, 14 & 12 and can't wait for June to get here. All our Christmas presents have something to do with the cruise. My DH and I will be celebrating 20th anniversary.

let me know how your family cruise goes..we are planning one in july and have 2 boys 14 and 17..not sure which way to go...theres soo much info.i think word of mouth is best..have fun....

My boyfriend and myself will be heading to our first cruise on the Carnival Legend on Feb. 15th to the Western Caribbean for 8 days. Along on the cruise will be my brother and sister-in-law (from Long Island, NY), their friends Mike and Doreen (also from LI, NY), and my Aunt and Uncle (from Raleigh, NC). I believe it's a first-time cruise for all of them! We've already set up snorkling for our stay at Belize. Would anyone know of what excursions might be of interest in Panama or Costa Rica? Your knowledge would be greatly appreciated!!

flo-palm-tea.gif

:D Theres 4 of us going. Myself & husband, sister & brother-in-law & we are

soooooooooooo ready to go, only kinda nervous. We are celebrating my brother-

in-laws' retirement. We are sailing out of Galveston 2/13/05, going to Belize,

Progresso, & Cozemel. :cool: :)

My Husband and I are really stepping out and taking a 14 night South American/Panama Canal Cruise on Celebrity departing on Feb 27th. I have only been out of the country once in my life (for landbase to Mexico). We are traveling with eight other family members, some of them experienced cruisers.

We are flying from Columbus, OH to Santiago Chile to board the ship in Valparaiso.

I just learned of this website last week and am learning so much about what to expect.

Dh & I will be going on the Conquest July 3- 10th. I is a mixture of Honeymoon/1yr anneversary. My parents will also be going with us- We live 16hrs apart & rarely get to see each other so we desided to share our occasion with them.

My boyfriend (36) and I (27), Will be going on out first cruise together, on march 30 to Mexico, on Celebrity's Mercury. He's been on Princess several times, the last one being about 10 years ago. It's my first time and I'm very excited.:)

Wife and I will be going on our 1st cruise together in 5 days! I am sooooo pumped I dont know what to do with myself.

Oh how these days grow slower and slower as THE day approaches.

We will be aboard the Imagination for 6 days!

Archived