Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

SVR let me know what you think of the Spirit! Hubby surprised me with an Alaska Cruise for Christmas. His score card is looking pretty good! This will be our first cruise, and I'm so excited, I can hardly live with myself! Thank goodness for Cruise Critic...it will keep me busy researching until it's time to sail. We will leave out of Seattle on NCL's Spirit on June 25th.

Can't wait to hear what you think of the Spirit...we are in cabin 10656!

Leah

I will be taking my first cruise on May 8th '05 to the Western Carribean on the Mariner of the Seas. We'll be getting married on the beach in Cocoa Beach that morning before we sail that day. Some very close friends and family will be joining us. I couldn't be more excited!!!!!

Family of 4 going to the Western Caribbean out of Galveston spring break--Mar.27-Apr.3. We experienced our first all inclusive last spring and loved it, so curious to see how a cruise compares. Oh, yeah, sailing RCI Rhapsody--can't wait to swim with those stringrays so I hope, hope, we don't miss Grand Cayman!

Gay & I are going on our first cruise in 5 days.....Star Princess to the Western Caribbean.

CC has been a great resource for us...certainly do appreciate all the helpful tips.

Mike

Our first cruise will be November 19, 2005 on the Radiance (Royal Caribbean) out of Miami. We're headed to: Private Island in Bahamas, St. Marteen, and St. Thomas! I'll be with my wife (married March 2004), and our best friends from college. Ages at time of cruise 25-31! Everyone is new to cruising except my wife. She went once when she was 10 with her parents!

Yes, I have had trouble logging on. Cruise critic says the problem is on their end, and is being worked on. Another first time cruiser to the western Caribbean at the end of Feb. Lee Ann Rimes in Niagara Falls on Friday, flight into Miami on Sat, and cruise on Sunday. Not a bad 1-2-3 punch!

Archived