Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

• 3 weeks later...

DH and I (32 and 33) are going to Grand Cayman and Cozumel on April 5th (enchantment of the seas). Is that Western Caribbean?

I'd like to find out if GC is a place we would like to rent a condo and take our girls (5 and 1.5) for a family beach vacation! I'm sure we are going to fall in love with it.

Hurry up, April!

Holly

• 2 weeks later...

DD just graduated college with a degree in accouting and I am paying up with the promised cruise.

We leave on the Conquest for the Western Carribean and 7 days of maxing and relaxing on January 13, 2008.

We cannot wait!!! :D

I have always wanted to go on a cruise but am a bit of a concert junkie and could never bring myself to use the time or money on something other than traveling for a concert. So when Cayamo: a journey through song came up and one of my favorite artists, Brandi Carlile was going to be on it, had to do it. Will be tons of fun with lots of other fans I have met all over the country at shows. Going to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios, with Rock Days at Sea!! :D

• 1 year later...

My DW and I are going on our 1st cruise March 28, 2010 to April 10, 2010. It is a delayed honeymoon for us, a birthday cruise for me (march 21). I figured, hey lets do this big for the first time. Seven different ports should be fun.

Archived