new menues

pugaddict

Was wondering if you still have the option to have just plain chicken breast at the Ventian. My son's girlfriend doesn't eat seafood or steak ( crazy I know) but would eat chicken every night. Would they make it for her if it's not on the menu?

Was wondering if you still have the option to have just plain chicken breast at the Ventian. My son's girlfriend doesn't eat seafood or steak ( crazy I know) but would eat chicken every night. Would they make it for her if it's not on the menu?

At least one fowl entree is offered at every meal.

At least one fowl entree is offered at every meal.

The plain broiled chicken breast is no longer on the experimental menus being used on the Dawn in either the Venetian or Aqua. However, Aqua does have a "Baked Chicken Breast with Artichokes" entree.

I thought a grilled chicken breast was one of the options you could ask for at any time, sort of a standard menu item. Is that not so?

At this time, the grilled chicken breast is offered on the nightly menu on all ships except the Dawn. I had it several times last week. The Dawn is is the "beta ship" for a new set of menus.

Thanks for the info. Is a sirloin steak always available each night in MDR?

On all of the other ships yes, but on the Dawn I believe you can also order prime rib, at least on some nights. I would consider this an upgrade over a sirloin.

The point of the new Dawn menus is to upgrade the food offerings, but at the cost of losing the amount of selections....using more or less a similar menu every night....

On a 12 day cruise on the Jade in December - the MDR offered the option "every" dinner of grilled chicken breast - Mashed potatoes (very plain and very good) - I actually ate it 3 or 4 times - It was actually probably one of the better meals offerd.

That was on every NCL ship's standard menu, but now the Dawn has an experimental menu, and it is not on that experimental menu.

That was on every NCL ship's standard menu, but now the Dawn has an experimental menu, and it is not on that experimental menu.

Wow that's probably not a good idea - unless they really stepped up on the quality of the food. The chicken and steak offerings were really pretty good.

Archived