Snorkeling help

lupee13

My family and I are going to the Caymans in August but the only problem is 3 of us love snorkeling but one doesn't. Normally we find a nice place that has a beach you can snorkel off, but it seems that the best spots in the Caymans don't have a beach.

My first question is at Eden rock is there a place our non snorkeler could sit and watch us? some threads mention there are chairs there others say it's all rocky and no where to sit

Also, I've heard there is snorkeling off sea grape? Can anyone tell me how good this snorkeling is? Is it worth going to sea grape for that?

I know cemetary beach has good snorkeling off of it, but we don't have our own equipment. Is it possible to rent while at sea grape and then take it to cemetary? I know the two aren't that far apart by taxi

Thanks for the help!:o

There is a place to the right of Eden rock with some chairs, but it is rocky. I didn't sit there, so I'm not sure how easy it is to see over the rocks.

But there is a restaurant there so I'm sure your companion could sit there with a few drinks and watch yall.

Archived