Connecting promenade cabins on the Freedom of the seas??

We have booked a promenade cabin on the Freedom of the Seas for an October cruise. Almost all of the cabins are "connecting" cabins. Do these doors interfere with space? Noisy? Really no availability for non connecting cabins. any info would be appreciated!!

We had connecting Promenade staterooms on our Freedom cruise...but purposely wanted them as this was how my family of 4 stayed 'together'. I don't think the door interfered much at all with the space that was available. We kept the door open most times, except when changing or sleeping.

• 3 weeks later...

OP you didn't mention the fact that other family members may be in the ajoining cabin where the door would actually be open time to time..........or are you concerned with how the door looks closed........have attached a picture showing the door in the closed position if that helps any........

762256700_PRcabinshowingadjoiningdr.jpg.23135330885fb2c04bc740aecaf32bac.jpg

We are staying in your room and the connecting room next to it before you go. We will have the door open because we will be staying with our two teen girls but I will close it and test the noise level for you. I'll let you know.

Archived