Princess Cruise Coupon Book

Teachkg816

Hi,

My fiance and I are looking for a Princess Cruise Coupon Book. If you have one that you do not need, please let me know. We would be happy to pay your shipping and all.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

We are saving for a wedding and could use all the help we could get.:)

We booked with Princess directly this year and missed out on getting one on our own.

Teachkg816@aol.com

Hi,

My fiance and I are looking for a Princess Cruise Coupon Book. If you have one that you do not need, please let me know. We would be happy to pay your shipping and all.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

We are saving for a wedding and could use all the help we could get.:)

We booked with Princess directly this year and missed out on getting one on our own.

Teachkg816@aol.com

Your question mark is actually a thumbs down sign. ;)

Don't worry people use it all the time.

I am sure someone on the boards will be able to give you one, quite a few people have talked about them in the past.

Welcome to CC and congrats on the upcoming wedding.

They're essentially useless as they offer minor discounts on things that most people don't buy or use on the ship. You might find one or two of the coupons helpful if, for instance, you were planning to purchase flowers for your cabin anyway. I throw them away as it's 10% off this, 15% off that. Not really useful.

There are two coupon sets.

One is the kind Princess gives and is usually in your cabin. As others have posted, these are useless except for leveling tables, making paper airplanes, etc.

This year there has also been a coupon set given by some travel agents with coupons that may be actully useful. That is the set you want. You do not say when your cruise is, but these coupons do have an expiration date.

I just happened to be going through my Princess file from our trip last month. I came across the Passport to Value coupons that Princess leaves in your room. I never look through it because I know it is worthless but decided to look through in now. Here is an example of just how worthless they are. I always purchase the reflections video. I just noticed yesterday when I came across the booklet that there was a coupon for the reflections video. The coupon states,” Purchase the Reflections DVD and receive a free digital copy that can be played on your iPod, iPhone, and computer. I had no idea when I ordered the DVD that this was available. When I picked up the DVD the photographer explained to me that the the second DVD in the package is the digital copy. I asked him if there was an extra charge for it and he confirmed that it was included in the price. The only thing that I missed out on by not turning in the coupon was a chance to win a $275 Crystal Ship.

It does may an appropriate coaster for wine or coffee when I am reading and replying to Princess threads on Cruise Critic.

We didn't get a good coupon book either (just that crap Passport-win-a-crystal-ship thingy) but were fortunate enough to make friends with a couple that let us use their good coupon book (I think they got it because they booked though a TA and we booked through Princess)...there were a few useful coupons...one of which allowed us to purchase one of our formal night pictures for $4.95 instead of the usual 20-something.

So that was good. If you don't locate one before you leave, ask around! People on the cruise might not use theirs.

i found one on disembarkation morning: coupon for half off reflections dvd was in it still. i had bought the dvd the night before for my daughters. darn! it was good until the end of the year. i left it in the photo gallery, i hope someone embarking made use of it.

Your question mark is actually a thumbs down sign. ;)

Don't worry people use it all the time.

That's odd I see it as a icon5.gif question mark. :confused:

~~~~~

Click on this site.

It will show you the coupon offers.

Then you can decide if it's worth someone's trouble of mailing it out.

http://content.wmph.com/images/client/revelex/PRI_CouponBook_Sample.pdf

Hope this helps

:)

That helps me greatly (although I am not the OP). When did they start doing this? We were on the Emerald in January, booked thru a TA and didn't get one but it would have come in handy for the photo, DVD and coffee card coupons!

That helps me greatly (although I am not the OP). When did they start doing this? We were on the Emerald in January, booked thru a TA and didn't get one but it would have come in handy for the photo, DVD and coffee card coupons!

I agree, some of these coupons would definitely be used. I called my TA about getting one of these books for my July 8th sailing out of NY, and he said that they were given out by Princess (not the Travel agency) on select sailings. I guess I am out of luck on this one.

Sorry for the minor threadjack, but klugh: were you given the books ON the ship? Did they come from Princess or from your travel agent? I am trying to run down a 2 for 1 coffee card coupon and thought since my TA had not offered that I was out of luck...

Sorry for the minor threadjack, but klugh: were you given the books ON the ship? Did they come from Princess or from your travel agent? I am trying to run down a 2 for 1 coffee card coupon and thought since my TA had not offered that I was out of luck...

I am in the same position. Would love the 2 for 1 coffee card for our cruise in 11 days.

My email is tracie@carolina.rr.com

Thanks.

I agree, some of these coupons would definitely be used. I called my TA about getting one of these books for my July 8th sailing out of NY, and he said that they were given out by Princess (not the Travel agency) on select sailings. I guess I am out of luck on this one.

Hi!

Did you book your cruise through a TA? I just called mine to see if we could get the coupon booklet, we are also sailing from NY on July 8th!

Archived