What did you do with your "Group Amenity Points"?

tru2logan

Im going on a 3 night quickie, so the OBC is $50 which i thought was great, but i stil have some leftover points. They said i could use it on wine, 1 cat upgrade, and something else. I was just wondering is there is a list anywhere showing what options are available? Thanks:D

It is set up for group bookings (8 or more cabins). But i would imagine that number of points you get varies greatly depending on the ship, date, and length of cruise. Basically its an incentive to form a group.

It is set up for group bookings (8 or more cabins). But i would imagine that number of points you get varies greatly depending on the ship, date, and length of cruise. Basically its an incentive to form a group.

damn. we only have 3 cabins. oh well.

I have the list from my TA but it depends on how many days you are sailing and how many guests you have. It varies from gifts (champagne/wine and chocolated, robes, photo coupons, 8x10 group photo, tote bag, cocktail party), promotional opportunities ($20pp of 3rd/4th rates), OBC and upgrades (one or two category upgrade limited to one per group). If you let me know how many points you have left, the length of your sailing and the number of your guests I can tell you what you would qualify for. My scanner is broken so I can't post it.

It also has to do with the popularity of the cruise. On our Bloggers cruise we had enough GAP for OBC's and parties. Our group is much larger on the Crazies cruise but all we have is the OBC

I think our group was given a 300 OBC for our upcomming cruise no other deal.

Archived