November Enchantment of the Seas

L Jane

Boy am I bad!! I've been back from my cruise for so long and I'm just now getting back with you all! What a great trip! this was the first four day cruise we've taken and maybe since it was to places we know with people we know was it so wonderfully easy and great! We had fewer people in our group to "worry" about too, so that was kind of nice. My mom only got stressed out a little bit but then when PB Tom (Paradise Beach in Cozumel) handed her the infamous pineapple pina colada, well, she just melted and all was right with the world!

We really loved the EOS but drooled over the changes that are to be made to her. You know, we'd go on that ship again even if those changes were not going to be made! The crew was super, the ship easy to get around, and the ports were a breeze. My only complaint was that we didn't dock at at the main pier down town in Cozumel.

I've attached a link to some of my photos from the ship/trip with another blip to type under Cozumel in ports....

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAMWrJyzbNmztI

L Jane

Archived