Labadee dock? when will it be finished?

We are on a cruise there mid October. It will be our first time there. Sure hope it will be finished by then. Also, what are your favorite things to do there? Do you enjoy the beach BBQ?

Thanks for any info!

We are on a cruise there mid October. It will be our first time there. Sure hope it will be finished by then. Also, what are your favorite things to do there? Do you enjoy the beach BBQ?

Thanks for any info!

Doubt it. The original plan was to finish by then but I hear (rumors?) of delays. Just chill out on the beach. The only part of the BBQ that is really good is the ribs.

I was just there a few weeks ago and the pier in not even close. And, from the looks of the crew and the equipment........I don't know when it might be done??? :D :D

There is a poster on this board, Mimikens, who is working on the pier at Labadee, here is a link to a thread where she says that the pier should be ready a little early

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=969416&page=4

There is a poster on this board, Mimikens, who is working on the pier at Labadee, here is a link to a thread where she says that the pier should be ready a little early

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=969416&page=4

Looks like things are moving right along. Glad to see that St. Thomas and Nassau are also getting ready.

Archived