connoisseur dinner, Riedel comparative wine class?

cherylterr

I don't think I have seen a red. I think I am referring to a white. Usually' date=' when we see Zinfandel it is the pinkish sweet one that Bryant's wife likes.[/quote']

There is some spectacular Red Zinfandel. Try Cline wines from California or in the higher end their is Trurly that is prized collectible.

As for Redial wine glass. Well I swear by them. They are all I use. I have both the Reidel Vinum series and their Sommeliers series. They will certainly enhanced the wines character and fruit. Although I will always say that when it comes to wine I would drink it out of a paper cup if thats all I had. I take bottle into virtually any restaurant and pay a corkage fee. I think that is more than fair to use their glasses and cleaning. I wish Celebrity would wake up and open up their Wine policy. Two bottles per states room is pathetic.

There is some spectacular Red Zinfandel. Try Cline wines from California or in the higher end their is Trurly that is prized collectible.

As for Redial wine glass. Well I swear by them. They are all I use. I have both the Reidel Vinum series and their Sommeliers series. They will certainly enhanced the wines character and fruit. Although I will always say that when it comes to wine I would drink it out of a paper cup if thats all I had. I take bottle into virtually any restaurant and pay a corkage fee. I think that is more than fair to use their glasses and cleaning. I wish Celebrity would wake up and open up their Wine policy. Two bottles per states room is pathetic.

Hi SilverCity:)...I have visited the Cline Wineries:D:)..went to Viansa

and Trefethen too! And went to Coppola's place as well. I loved

Viansa....maybe one day I will be able to return there but it would

get in the way of cruising;)

Hi SilverCity:)...I have visited the Cline Wineries:D:)..went to Viansa

and Trefethen too! And went to Coppola's place as well. I loved

Viansa....maybe one day I will be able to return there but it would

get in the way of cruising;)

Fantastic Wineries. I hope to visit them one day as well. Cline is one of my everyday favorite drinking wines. :p

Fantastic Wineries. I hope to visit them one day as well. Cline is one of my everyday favorite drinking wines. :p

Are you from California? For some reason after reading your initial

post on here I thought maybe you had been to Cline's:)

Its been a long time since I was there and the memories are wonderful:)

Are you from California? For some reason after reading your initial

post on here I thought maybe you had been to Cline's:)

Its been a long time since I was there and the memories are wonderful:)

No I live in Eastern Canada. Although I collected lots of Califor

You should try liberty's school's zinfandel. I am drinking it now in the Ridel cab glass and omg it is soooo good. Also the beringer zinfindel which is a rose is quite nice on a hot summer afternoon.

Celebrity should follow HAL policy. You can bring a case of wine on and they don't care. Even at port they don't look at what you bring on. They know that guest will still spend in the dining rooms and at the shows or other venues.

Enjoy

Archived