Princess Cruise Coupon Book

Teachkg816

Leaving next week....HELP!

Does anyone have an extra Princess Cruise coupon book I could have? I know they give you coupons on board, but I'm looking for the book the travel companies give you. I booked with Princess directly this time and will not be receiving one.

Will pay for shipping/handling costs.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!!!

We are looking for the DVD and photo coupons specifically...others are a bonus.

Leaving next week....HELP!

Does anyone have an extra Princess Cruise coupon book I could have? I know they give you coupons on board, but I'm looking for the book the travel companies give you. I booked with Princess directly this time and will not be receiving one.

Will pay for shipping/handling costs.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!!!

We are looking for the DVD and photo coupons specifically...others are a bonus.

I just bought a book like this on eBay and have no use for the coupons that you are requesting. Please email me at jjreem@aol.com and I will be happy to send them on to you if they are still in the book. I just wanted the coffee card b1g1f, so the rest is up for grabs.

Jan in Michigan

I just bought a book like this on eBay and have no use for the coupons that you are requesting. Please email me at jjreem@aol.com and I will be happy to send them on to you if they are still in the book. I just wanted the coffee card b1g1f, so the rest is up for grabs.

Jan in Michigan

Very, very kind of you! :)

Hi:

I never thought of asking for the "good" Princess coupon book on the boards.

I am leaving 8/29 for Alaska, and if anyone else has one of the coupon books, I would also be very grateful. The books received in the past are, as has been said, pretty worthless. Celebrating my "Birthday" on this cruise........:)

Thanks in advance.

m.loughman@sbcglobal.net

p.s. Anyone have information on undesirable cabins on the Diamond. This is my first time with a category I inside guarantee. No cabin assigned yet. I am elite, so maybe I will luck out and be upgraded to a balcony. lol

Archived