Princess for Honeymoon?

Teachkg816

My fiance and I are thinking of taking the Caribbean Princess Cruise for our honeymoon next summer.

Any feedback?

Does Princess do anything special for honeymooners?

We were originally thinking of taking the NCL Hawaii Cruise, but heard mixed reviews (more negative). We love Princess and thought it would be a better match for us.

Just got off the CB today. My husband and I took a very belated honeymoon (6 years late). It was wonderful. We loved the CB. It is perfect for honeymooners. You can request a honeymoon package. We didn't do the honeymoon package. Even though it's a big ship and holds lots of people, I still felt like it was romantic and cozy in some ways. I highly recommend taking this cruise. I don't think you'd regret it.

My fiance and I are thinking of taking the Caribbean Princess Cruise for our honeymoon next summer.

Does Princess do anything special for honeymooners?.

My niece took her honeymoon on the CB 2 yrs ago.

She still talks about it to this day.

It was her first time on a cruise.

Princess has two packages specifically for honeymooners.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/celebrations/honeymoons/index.jsp

Congrats on your marriage!

:)

We are going on Sapphire Princess to Alaska for our honeymoon in September, I can't wait! CC has been so great for tips. We have used a lot of the cruise 'extras' as wedding presents so we are hoping people are going to contribute to our excursions, honeymoon package, drinks etc. My sister is organising it so I'm not sure what we're going to end up with but I know it will be fab. Princess have been very helpful in helping us to arrange this and seem very flexible so far with what you can do.

Jenny

The first time we sailed on Princess was on our honeymoon in 1991. We were on the Crown Princess for an Eastern Caribbean cruise. We have been hooked since. The last 3 times we sailed on Caribbean Princess I noticed that there were a lot of couples actually getting married. So I would say that Princess is a good choice.

Archived