considering 1st cruise on Residensea-advice?

maunakealady

aloha Seabreezer, nope we haven't yet, but we've made the descion to proceed. it looks like we'll officially sign-up this coming month. we've heard that besides chamonix, ER purchased a gorgeous home for members in St Tropez. also, they've just announced a strategic alliance with Amercian Express..I've also heard that Bovey Castle is Wonderful - check out the reviews on www.tripadvisor.com .

That's great news about St. Tropez and the houses in Chamonix look fantastic. I've already seen the reviews of Bovey Castle on Tripadvisor - I like that website but I'm always looking for different opinions. The Abaco Club has just opened and it's the same developer so we're interested in that one, too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seabreezer,

Great to see an unsolicited review about ER. After think about joining for the past year, I decided to join after the AMEX alliance was announced ( 15K discount).

I like to hear about your experiences at some of the club locations, including the World, I'm not sure that this is the approiate location.

Drop me an email if you at your convience.

thanks

Ira

IBK,

I'd love to communicate with you about ER but I see you don't have an email address in your profile - I'm also reluctant to post my email address here. I really wish ER would create a message board like this one - I've suggested it several times and they say they're working on it. Th company is very receptive to member feedack. It's been a fantastic experience so far but my only advice is to be "quick on the draw" to book your trips. I see they just released St. Tropez and most of the next 2 Summers are already booked. If you don't have to travel at peak times then you'll really enjoy it.

IBK,

I'd love to communicate with you about ER but I see you don't have an email address in your profile - I'm also reluctant to post my email address here. I really wish ER would create a message board like this one - I've suggested it several times and they say they're working on it. Th company is very receptive to member feedack. It's been a fantastic experience so far but my only advice is to be "quick on the draw" to book your trips. I see they just released St. Tropez and most of the next 2 Summers are already booked. If you don't have to travel at peak times then you'll really enjoy it.

Thanks for the advice, you can reach me at ibkconstruction@earthlink.net

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
My wife and I are newly retired, so I'm searching the various boards on Cruise Critic to get ideas of various destinations and travel options......could you guys help me out and give me some information on the "ER" that you have been referring to.

thanks.

jeff

I am suggesting another travel option. We just booked a 28 day around the world by chartered jet for 70 people. It is all inclusive of hotels, food and transportation for under $34,000. pp. The trip is offered by Travel Guild out of Toronto Canada.

I've done considerable research on the trip and the company and recommend it

Archived