Rhapsody of the seas

The Fox

Hi,

I have been told that Rhapsody will revert to anytime dining when it resumes it australian cruise season.Its unconfirmed...but has anyone else heard about it?

Cheers

Col & Di:)

Yes Col we have a booking for February and received an email from RCCL a month or so ago advising us of the changes to dining........we opted to stay with traditional.....

Also good to see the new cruise schedule out for the ROS she is returning to South Pacific cruises when she returns in 2010 ...yay..........cheers Shiona

Hi,

I have been told that Rhapsody will revert to anytime dining when it resumes it australian cruise season.Its unconfirmed...but has anyone else heard about it?

Cheers

Col & Di:)

We are cruising Rhapsody in December 2009 for the Christmas / New Year cruise.

In regards to dining, you can choose Tradional Dining (either the early sitting or the late sitting), or My Time Dining where you can book a table at a time that suits you.

With My Time Dining, you must have prepaid gratuities to book this. My Time Dining has limited availability, so if this is your preferred dining option, I would suggest to book this as soon as possible.

So you will have an option to select between Traditional & My Time.

We are on ROTS in Sept/Oct 09 and prepaid the tips and received anytime dining, TA said these are not compulsory but expected!! so we prepaid - friends are doing the same cruise and did not prepay, they said their TA gave them the option so they declined. we are doing the Hawaiian sector so maybe a bit different to an Aussie one.

We are on ROTS in Sept/Oct 09 and prepaid the tips and received anytime dining, TA said these are not compulsory but expected!! so we prepaid - friends are doing the same cruise and did not prepay, they said their TA gave them the option so they declined. we are doing the Hawaiian sector so maybe a bit different to an Aussie one.

Hi Nikki,

I'm not sure about ROS cruises that do not depart from an Australian Port but do know that for cruises that leave from an Australian Port, you must prepay gratuities if you want to choose My Time Dining.

Ofcourse it is not compulsary to prepay gratuities, but it is required if you want My Time Dining.

Without prepaid gratuities, you will be allocated to Traditional Dining with either an Early Sitting or Late Sitting.

Although, this may be different for your cruise as it does not depart from Australia.

Archived