just back from the VICTORY- 12/12-12/19

virginia600

Hi everyone-

Just a note like I promised.. Had a great time on the Victory. The staff was very cordial, courteous and professional. I found the dining room staff receptive when I had a complaint. This is the first time, I had the opportunity to use Camp Carnival- It was awesome! We did however, go thru some ROUGH weather! seas- 8-12 ft for 1 night. Also the ship was cold, the outside daytime temp around St. Thomas was 76 degrees. the barf bags were by the elevators! The Victory was next to the Valor. There was excitement in the air as we were getting off this morning. I will write more tonight.

Thanks

Susan

I am looking forward to your review. I will be on the Victory on 1/30 with DH and my two kids, we can't wait! I am also interested to hear more about your opinions regarding Camp Carnival. I am hoping to get some occasional down time with my hubby and hoping the kids will enjoy camp. As far as your weather being cold, 76 degrees sounds downright balmy to me. Temp is around 5 degrees here today ;)

Archived