Dubai to Mahe - Voyage 2937

ging466

Hi

I'm thinking about this cruise in December. It finishes with an overnight in Mahe.

Does anyone know if the ship can provide a transfer to the airport to catch an 0815 flight back to Dubai? Or should I overnight at a hotel in Mahe and get the flight back the next day?

Any advice is appreciated.

Cheers

ging466

Since the ship does overnight in Mahe, it should be very easy to arrange for transport to the airport for an early morning flight on the 20th. We have a similar situation (on another line) where we have a 7 am flight out of Venice, but since the ship arrives at 4 pm the previous day, it's no problem.

OTOH, if your flight is too early for a bus transfer, the concierge can always arrange for a taxi or private car. These things are routine and easy for Silversea.

OTOH, if your flight is too early for a bus transfer, the concierge can always arrange for a taxi or private car. These things are routine and easy for Silversea.

Thankx Shorex, I should have realised that!!:)

Cheers

ging466

Archived