Can you buy Tim Tams in USA?

Ok we now have Arnotts chocolate & caramel & Arnotts chocolate original. $3.99 for 12.:eek:We also have Kookbura red licorice & some Cadbury flake bars. Couldn't find the chocolate covered licorice. Naturally the bars melted a little in the car while I made one stop but we tried one of each & loved them. I'm eating the red licorice now.

Thanks for starting this now in addition to being a chocoholic I'll have something else to get addicted to!!;):D

Ok we now have Arnotts chocolate & caramel & Arnotts chocolate original. $3.99 for 12.:eek:We also have Kookbura red licorice & some Cadbury flake bars. Couldn't find the chocolate covered licorice. Naturally the bars melted a little in the car while I made one stop but we tried one of each & loved them. I'm eating the red licorice now.

Thanks for starting this now in addition to being a chocoholic I'll have something else to get addicted to!!;):D

Enjoy Margie, and keep looking for those bullets!

I prefer the caramel Tim Tams, but I have never seen them in stores. When I get a craving, I buy them online. I have even seen them on Ebay from time to time. Oh darn! Now I want one.:cool:

Just wondering if anyone has seen Arnotts Tim Tams for sale in USA - specifically Fort Lauderdale or Los Angeles?

Would love to buy some before we get on the ship or get some in LA for the week we will be spending there. My DH just loves Tim Tams with a cup of coffee. I don't think you can bring them in from australia.

This is a good one!Assuming we are all from Australia,then we don't need to ask you what in the h_ _ _ Tim Tams are!:rolleyes:

Thanks for starting this thread. I just got back from the nearest Worldmarket store and brought with me regular Arnots, mint patty ones and Darrel Lea black licorice. Our store also had lots of the caramel ones too. My plans to attempt to eat healthy have gone out the window.:p I am eating a mint patty as I type this. The regular is pretty good too. The licorice is not as sweet as I prefer, but still pretty good. Thanks for sharing your regional "treats" with us.

Edited by CruisinEars

Thanks for starting this thread. I just got back from the nearest Worldmarket store and brought with me regular Arnots, mint patty ones and Darrel Lea black licorice. Our store also had lots of the caramel ones too. My plans to attempt to eat healthy have gone out the window.:p I am eating a mint patty as I type this. The regular is pretty good too. The licorice is not as sweet as I prefer, but still pretty good. Thanks for sharing your regional "treats" with us.

My pleasure :D

Well I'm laughing as I'm eating a caramel one before my DH gets home & wants one!

You bought this at World Market? I was in there once. was unimpressed and never went back. I will have to drive about 20 miles, but some time this week I will get up there to see if they have them.

I can't believe I'm actually going to do this.

Edited by Pia1913

Yep PIA, that's what you are supposed to buy. I bought some of the Arnotte's Original at our World Import and they are good. I also got some Australian licorice and it is the best I've ever had. Eileen recommended the

chocolate covered licorice but I just couldn't bring myself to get it, maybe next time.

You bought this at World Market? I was in there once. was unimpressed and never went back. I will have to drive about 20 miles, but some time this week I will get up there to see if they have them.

I can't believe I'm actually going to do this.

I felt the same way about the World Market :(& then when I went the other day there was nobody there to help me I almost left but finally found them on my own. Never did find the chocolate covered licorice so if you do let me know the brand.:confused:

Think I'll have a caramel one now to celebrate.:D

Edited by snookymom

I felt the same way about the World Market :(& then when I went the other day there was nobody there to help me I almost left but finally found them on my own. Never did find the chocolate covered licorice so if you do let me know the brand.:confused:

Think I'll have a caramel one now to celebrate.:D

Margie, I have it on my calendar for Tuesday. Will advise. I cannot believe I'm allotting a special time to buy cookies! And to drive 20 miles each way to do it! :eek: