Can you buy Tim Tams in USA?

Well I hope Pia will see this before she goes to World Market, maybe she can see if they have them there. My husband would defninitely love these & I may as well tell the truth, so would I.:D:D

Well I hope Pia will see this before she goes to World Market, maybe she can see if they have them there. My husband would defninitely love these & I may as well tell the truth, so would I.:D:D

Yes, I'm seeing this and will look for them too. You guys are going to play havoc with my dieting. We have to behave now, since we'll be on a ship for 25 days!

TTYL

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack. And what an expensive day this has been. More about that later.

I was able to buy a package of the original chocolate Arnott's; have not tasted it yet. The price was $3.49. They did have the mint, but it showed a photo of having white stuff inside and I don't do white. I thought it might be some sort of icing or marshmallow and those are things I do not like.

I also bought a package of Darrell Lea Dark Chocolate Coated Strawberry liquorice. This I did taste and am eating it now. The price was $4.99 which I thought was way too much for a 7 oz., but at checkout it rang $2.49, so that made the price more palatable. Yes, it's delicious. So much so that I'm going to have to hide it from myself. Each little piece has 4 gm. of fat and 40 calories.

The other part of the story is that after a few other errands and on the way home, someone hit my car. Passenger side damage and a lot of it. A young girl driving her Daddy's car. Where she came from I don't know, but my red Lexus needs work and her grey Chevy's little dent is hardly noticeable. That's why we have insurance, nobody is hurt and that's all that matters. Report made to insurance company and car goes to repair shop tomorrow morning.

P.S. Those cookies had better be worth it! :D

Oh PIA I'm so sorry to hear about your car BUT delighted you are okay. Better open those cookies now as they will help to sooth your soul. :D

Barb

OK, I opened the fabulously fattening (more so than the liquorice) package and my husband and I shared one. Actually 1/3 for me and 2/3 for him. Yes, they are delicious and yes, I could eat a whole lot more. They are now living in my freezer. I don't know about soothing the soul Barb, but they're sure to have an effect on my hips. ;)

Keith: what is it you don't like, the chocolate, the strawberry liquorice or the combo?

OK, I opened the fabulously fattening (more so than the liquorice) package and my husband and I shared one. Actually 1/3 for me and 2/3 for him. Yes, they are delicious and yes, I could eat a whole lot more. They are now living in my freezer. I don't know about soothing the soul Barb, but they're sure to have an effect on my hips. ;)

Keith: what is it you don't like, the chocolate, the strawberry liquorice or the combo?

The combo of liquorice/chocolate! :eek:

Pia-

I am sitting here at my computer (eating a TimTam) and feeling very badly for you and your car. I am glad that noone was hurt, but even so...

I hope that you enjoy your goodies and that her insurance pays for all of your damage.

Take care-TL

I'm so sorry about the accident Pia but thankfully you're OK. I know what you mean about keeping them in the freezer mine went there last night but I think I'll take 2 out for desert tonight. :D:D Guess I'll be making another trip to World Market for chocolate licorice.

I don't know about soothing the soul Barb, but they're sure to have an effect on my hips. ;)

Tell me about it! :eek: I haven't finished my package yet and I can already see the toll they are taking. Of course I could just dispose of them and probably will - right down into my stomach! :D

I love my Milo, sprinkled over vanilla ice cream......YUM:D:D

Anthony

And here I was thinking I was the only one who did that. Even my family think i am nuts.

I do have to second the chocolate covered licorice, yum, cherry ripe yum,

mint slice biscuits yum.

You guys are making me hungry.

Linda

Since we are in a heatwave, my timtams are in the freezer as well. Just ate one directly from the freezer and I think they are even better frozen.:D

Putting them in the freezer doesn't mean they've disappeared and you're not thinking about them. I am. Thinking, that is. We will wait and see who wins; my willpower or the "call of the cookies."

BTW, the liquorice is in the frig; in the veggie bin.

Edited by Pia1913

Putting them in the freezer doesn't mean they've disappeared and you're not thinking about them. I am. Thinking, that is. We will wait and see who wins; my willpower or the "call of the cookies."

BTW, the liquorice is in the frig; in the veggie bin.

Do try the chocolate covered black licorice Pia. IMHO much nicer than the red licorice.

Just wondering if anyone has seen Arnotts Tim Tams for sale in USA - specifically Fort Lauderdale or Los Angeles?

Would love to buy some before we get on the ship or get some in LA for the week we will be spending there. My DH just loves Tim Tams with a cup of coffee. I don't think you can bring them in from australia.

Just found Tim Tam's at a Pepperidge Farm Outlet in Annapolis Maryland. Would not have noticed them if I hadn't seen your post! I bought some but haven't tried them yet. The lady said they sort of remind her of Kit Kats (the candy bar). Now I can't wait to try them! :)

Just found Tim Tam's at a Pepperidge Farm Outlet in Annapolis Maryland. Would not have noticed them if I hadn't seen your post! I bought some but haven't tried them yet. The lady said they sort of remind her of Kit Kats (the candy bar). Now I can't wait to try them! :)

Let us know if you like them Lilly's Mom :D

Eileen-

I don't know whether to be mad at you or really happy with you. I am now totally addicted to these biscuits. (Not like I didn't already have a cookie fetish to start with). My waistline is rapidly expanding... Do they make a support group for these things? :o

Seriously, they are yummy and pretty rich, so I can only eat 2 at a sitting.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the tip-

TL

Edited by TracieABD