FOS question

Although we were not in a Superior with a balcony, I was able to see inside other cabins when we were allowed to go to our cabin on the first day. We were in a junior suite on deck 9 cabin #9298. I think the type of cabin you will have is.......

Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), sitting area (some with sofa bed), private balcony and private bathroom. Rates vary from deck to deck. (214 sq. ft., balcony 68 sq. ft.) The cabins looked really nice.

Maybe if there is someone else on this board who had one can tell you more. Hope this helps some. Enjoy your cruise. The Freedom is fantastic. :)

Hi, we will be on the same cruise. Come on over and join the roll call and sign up for the meet and mingle party. There are a lot of pre cruise plans if you are coming in the day before. Nicest roll call I have ever participated in. We are on 9 also but Aft balcony, since this is our first time on FOS I am unfortunately able to give advice on rooms. Best thing to do is a search on the boards here or google it. HTH

Take care,

Laine

Archived