Sunday liquor sales in Anchorage?

janob

We arrive in Anchorage Sunday afternoon and must check in at the Alaska RR station at 9:00 am Monday morning for the transfer to Whittier for our Princess cruise. Is there any way to purchase liquor in Anchorage on Sunday afternoon or early Monday morning to take on the ship?

Thanks so much for your input.

We arrive in Anchorage Sunday afternoon and must check in at the Alaska RR station at 9:00 am Monday morning for the transfer to Whittier for our Princess cruise. Is there any way to purchase liquor in Anchorage on Sunday afternoon or early Monday morning to take on the ship?

Thanks so much for your input.

Yes the liquor stores will be open Sunday afternoon. FYI our grocery stores, Carrs and Fred Meyers have liquor stores within the stores themselves too. We also have a large chain called Brown Jug.

No you wouldn't be able to get liquor early Monday morning. You can't buy liquor until 10 a.m. Monday through Saturday and I think most places are 11 a.m. on Sunday.

Susan in Anchorage :)

Yes the liquor stores will be open Sunday afternoon. FYI our grocery stores, Carrs and Fred Meyers have liquor stores within the stores themselves too. We also have a large chain called Brown Jug.

No you wouldn't be able to get liquor early Monday morning. You can't buy liquor until 10 a.m. Monday through Saturday and I think most places are 11 a.m. on Sunday.

How late are wine sales on Sunday?

How late are wine sales on Sunday?

Checked all their web sites and they don't say but I'm thinking 6 or 7 p.m. Unfortunately not all of them put that in their ads either (and some of the stores that have multiple locations don't have the same hours) so unless I call all the stores I can't for sure tell you.

Archived