My one-day, non-cruise on Carnival Legend

DarthGrady

Hey Grady!

Great pics! The Legend is just as beautiful as her sisters Miracle and Pride!

I think that big balcony suite is 4237! I got to cruise there once when there was a 400 dollar price drop, took this suite instead of OBC! I loved it!

Can you tell me what the brown mat-like item on the beds is?:)

That's a luggage mat. You put your suitcase there while you unpack and it helps the bedding from getting dirty. The steward puts it away for you the first night.

That's a luggage mat. You put your suitcase there while you unpack and it helps the bedding from getting dirty. The steward puts it away for you the first night.

opps I also used it to put my luggage under the bed, and when I needed to get something out of a suitcase, or put my dirty clothes into a suitcase, I would just pull out the matt and i would have my suitcases at my feet

Can you tell me what the brown mat-like item on the beds is?:)

Had the very same questions....

thanks for the answer Max...

My FAVORITE ship.

I love the tours, but it stinks having to get off when your done. Takes me back to those bon voyage parties of the 60's

I agree. I am a TA, and have done several ship inspections. While I love seeing the ships and gaining knowledge to share with others, it is horrible when the passengers start to get on and we are getting off. It is actually worse than the "death march" that we make at the end of a cruise, because we actually have not had the opportunity to enjoy the ship.

In answer to several posts, yes, they do serve lunch on most ship inspection/tours.

Archived