Carnival Glory lido room 9275

bluehenfan

Could someone who is familiar with the Glory pls. tell me what will be over our head in this room? We originally had 9273 but one of our group dropped out. Since it was a room for 4 and we were now a party of 2, they changed us to 9275, right next door. I think 9273 has a cabin over and under it, but the one above it is the last one in the row. Not sure what's above 9275. Any help would be appreciated.

The tiers of the lido deck are over your cabin. We were in 9276 which is the same cabin as yours but port side. If you look in this pic you will see the walkway in the middle. It goes through a glass door that leads to the glass elevators. We had no noise issue at all from the chairs or lido deck. We could hear the ding from the glass elevator every time it opened though. If it was me I would try and move a little further from the glass elevators. We always try and book near the elevators and this was the only time we ever heard any noise from them.

547827241_GloryCruise230.jpg.790d89ba2edfaadd428828cb13badc8b.jpg

The tiers of the lido deck are over your cabin. We were in 9276 which is the same cabin as yours but port side. If you look in this pic you will see the walkway in the middle. It goes through a glass door that leads to the glass elevators. We had no noise issue at all from the chairs or lido deck. We could hear the ding from the glass elevator every time it opened though. If it was me I would try and move a little further from the glass elevators. We always try and book near the elevators and this was the only time we ever heard any noise from them.

I really want to be on lido deck and we had a heck of a time getting room 9275. We were told we could stay with 9273, but if CCL needed it for a party of 3 or 4, we'd be moved. It took my PVP quite a while to come back and offer us this room as lido deck was pretty much filled. I think our only option at this point would be to move to another floor, but I appreciate the warning. Thanks also for the picture. Now I understand the layout over our heads on deck 10.

Archived