Cash for Drinks

RBAlbany

Geeze, how about the littles kids in canoes that come up to the side of the ship to dive for change. :rolleyes:

With all the terrorist fears and security buffers around the ships nowadays, I'd be surprised if they still allow those canoes with diving kids anywhere near the boat now...;)

With all the terrorist fears and security buffers around the ships nowadays, I'd be surprised if they still allow those canoes with diving kids anywhere near the boat now...;)

Maybe they are ships crew dressed to look like kids? :confused::eek:

You don't pay cash anywhere on board. Everything will be charged to your board account with your cruise card. The 15% tip is automatically added.

If you want to tip extra, it's only up to you :rolleyes:

If you are stuck with paying a 15% tip for having them pour you a beer or a coke, why would you ever want to give them more money?

DON

I'd wish I could pay cash at the bar, because it would lead to savings. Not a cash savings, but it would save me from hearing from the Mrs. about a big bar tab! :p

You can always make cash payments to your account at the passenger service desk during the week to help soften the blow at the end.

The passage contract we received last week has the 1 bottle per person limit.

The most recent one I received (revised 6/09) says in item 5 "...Passengers agree not to bring alcoholic beverages of any kind (except wine and champagne) on board for consumption......"

No limit mentioned. What is the date on your contract?

Archived