Yipee were booked!!

Tillylovesseabourn

After many years of wanting to try silversea we have gone ahead and booked our summer cruise 2010 on the Wind with them, to try them out, something tells me they really seem to have it together this year,as a massive seabourn fan,I have been left nothing short of disappointed with the itinerary offerings from seabourn the last two years, hence trying Regent last year. There seems to be little variation on the triplets and we have done the cruises we loved,not to say I wouldn't go again in a few years,but its nice to try something new.

We're really looking forward to it! We met tons of great people on board the Legend and they had all tried SS,so I don't think we'll be disappointed,it would be nice to see some CCr's on board!

Thanks for your helpful answers in previous posts:)!

After many years of wanting to try silversea we have gone ahead and booked our summer cruise 2010 on the Wind with them, to try them out, something tells me they really seem to have it together this year,as a massive seabourn fan,I have been left nothing short of disappointed with the itinerary offerings from seabourn the last two years, hence trying Regent last year. There seems to be little variation on the triplets and we have done the cruises we loved,not to say I wouldn't go again in a few years,but its nice to try something new.

We're really looking forward to it! We met tons of great people on board the Legend and they had all tried SS,so I don't think we'll be disappointed,it would be nice to see some CCr's on board!

Good news Tilly - I felt excited too after booking my back to back on the Spirit next October.

I'm sure u will love SS.

Have a great trip.

Cheers

ging466

After many years of wanting to try silversea we have gone ahead and booked our summer cruise 2010 on the Wind with them, to try them out, something tells me they really seem to have it together this year, its nice to try something new.

We're really looking forward to it! I don't think we'll be disappointed,it would be nice to see some CCr's on board!

I know you will love Silversea! We are going on our third with them in about 6 weeks.

Tilly

Having sailed Seabourn myself and now exclusively Silversea because of their itineraries I know you will not be disappointed.

BTW - I love your dog - absolutely beautiful.

Thanks,yes it was the itineraries that did it for us,Seabourn seem to have been unomaginative with theirs recently.

p.s Thanks for the dog comment, Daisy my dog,will be pleased!:D

Archived