Pool band line dance music

I've never seen a "line dance" at the pool....

I'm not a huge fan of line dancing---it's soooo repetitive...

the tush push is a good one, and the cupid shuffle is a big winner in the "beach music" set....and of course, the Electric Slide is always popular....

I've never seen a "line dance" at the pool.......
24,000 + posts and you've NEVER seen line dancing by the pool......... REALLY?? :D :D I'm not sure I remember being by the pool, especially on sea days where they did NOT have line dancing. Last month on the Liberty....all sorts of line dancing.

Side Note - The pool side band on the Liberty was easily the best cruise band we've ever heard. Played all their own instruments (instead of smiling and swaying to back track).....and actually sang!! They were great!

Good Lord, within 5 minutes of setting sail out of FL the Cruise Staff starts the line dancing.

I don't know if it's my FAVORITE, but I ALWAYS feel like I'm on my cruise when I hear..."One cent...fi' cent...ten cent...DOLLAH!!!!!!"

I wasn't sure if the one I meant was the Cupid Shuffle, or if the Cupid Shuffle was the one where they tell you what to do before each step. (Turn to the left! Now turn to the right! 4 stomps this time! Charlie Brown!) That's another one that makes me feel like I'm on a cruise! The first 30 times it's played during the week, lol.

I wasn't sure if the one I meant was the Cupid Shuffle, or if the Cupid Shuffle was the one where they tell you what to do before each step. (Turn to the left! Now turn to the right! 4 stomps this time! Charlie Brown!) That's another one that makes me feel like I'm on a cruise! The first 30 times it's played during the week, lol.

That's called the Cha-Cha Slide. It also has things like "two hops this time", "take it back now ya'll". There was plenty of line dance songs on the Grandeur when we were on her in May. My favorite was the Cupid Shuffle.

That's called the Cha-Cha Slide. It also has things like "two hops this time", "take it back now ya'll". There was plenty of line dance songs on the Grandeur when we were on her in May. My favorite was the Cupid Shuffle.

Thanks! I love the Cupid song and the Cha-Cha dance (more involved so more interesting).

So what did a Carnie junkie think of the Grandeur? :)

Thanks! I love the Cupid song and the Cha-Cha dance (more involved so more interesting).

So what did a Carnie junkie think of the Grandeur? :)

We absolutely loved the Grandeur. Gave it a very good review posted in the reviews section. Nine days is so awesome!

To refresh memories the Cupid Shuffle has...To the right, to the right, to the right, to the right, to the left, to the left, to the left, to the left, now kick, now kick, now kick, now kick and walk it by yourself, and walk it by yourself (1/4 turn).

I NEVER miss line dancing by the pool, fun times!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

To refresh memories the Cupid Shuffle has...To the right, to the right, to the right, to the right, to the left, to the left, to the left, to the left, now kick, now kick, now kick, now kick and walk it by yourself, and walk it by yourself (1/4 turn).

I NEVER miss line dancing by the pool, fun times!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

Yep, that's it. For those that are savvy with converting youtube videos to mp3 here is a better version with very clean audio. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIFHA1AUkOQ

Archived