NCL Spirit 11051 or 4479? Other questions abt. inside cabins

runningnurse

Hello! I'm about to embark on my first NCL cruise and am very excited...

For those of you who have been before, does anyone have experience with cabin 11051 on the Spirit? It's as far forward as you can go, and apparently backs up to the lower level of the bridge viewing area. I know there's no access, but do you think there will be significant noise from the Galaxy of the Stars above? What kind of evening activities go on there?

One of our other options is 4479. It's larger than most inside cabins, but I'm worried about anchor noise. Given its location (also far forward) and placement on deck 4, is anchor noise a given?

Any and all help appreciated! Any other inside cabin tips for NCL Spirit? A lot of available cabins seem to be oriented sideways instead of longways...how does this affect the cabin layout?

Thanks for the help!

We went on the Spirit in Jan. We stayed on deck four (outside). I think we were in 4520 or something close. I didn't hear any anchor noise but it's a few cabins back.

I didn't notice anything strange about the cabin flow or walk ways.

There are other large inside cabins on the Spirit.

Cabins 5035, 6035, 6535 are all 200 sq. feet. There are pictures of 6535 somewhere on Cruise Critic. If you do a search you should be able to see it.

Also, cabins 8000 and 8500 are cat. CC oceanview cabins. They are 225 sq. feet but will only fit a max. occupancy of 3.

There are a few other larger inside cabins on decks 9 aft, 10 and 11.

The Spirit is a great ship in my opinion. It has very limited options for families of 4. There are only 9 oceanview cabins on deck 4 (with a porthole) and most inside cabins will fit 4. There are no balconies or suites that will fit 4 on the entire ship. If you do not need a cabin for 4 or more you should have lots of choices and options.

The only adjoining/connecting cabins are balcony cabins as well.

We love the Spirit and will be back on board on 8/7!

I was on the spirit 2 years ago, and I'm going again in August. If I remember correctly. the Galaxy of the Stars was quite noisy at night. Bingo, Dance Parties, Trivia etc etc all went on there, therefore, the cabin right under there might be pretty noisy. Also, it shares a wall with the bridge viewing area. Although people aren't very loud in there, they will be right next to your wall, so you may hear some conversation and they may hear yours. Depending on where your going, anchor noise may not even be a problem. This is especially true at ports where the boat is docked and not tendered.

• 1 year later...
There are other large inside cabins on the Spirit.

Cabins 5035, 6035, 6535 are all 200 sq. feet. There are pictures of 6535 somewhere on Cruise Critic. If you do a search you should be able to see it.

Also, cabins 8000 and 8500 are cat. CC oceanview cabins. They are 225 sq. feet but will only fit a max. occupancy of 3.

There are a few other larger inside cabins on decks 9 aft, 10 and 11.

Great tips! Thank you.

Archived