Bringing wine on board?

foster3453

That's the plan....Last time we found a server that never charged us the fee and at the end of the week I gave her a large tip.

From what has been reported recently, this used to happen quite often, but is doesn't happen as often as it used to with this economy. You may get lucky and not have to pay the corkage fee in the diningroom, but I would plan on them charging for it, just in case. ;) Good Luck!

We always do it. We generally bring 2 bottles of wine per person and pick up another bottle or two in one of the ports if we need it. We don't bother bringing any of these bottles to dinner, we just like to have a drink while getting dressed for dinner.

Want to purchase wine for our stateroom at airport en route. Our flight isn't direct, so hope to purchase whilst in Paris, as we're on the ground for 2 hours. Anyone else done this?

Is your final destination in the USA? Do you go straight from Paris to your final destination?

If they deliver the wine directly to the airline gate then no problem. We have done this. But if one has to carry it on one-self, then I don't know. Now many airports have a so-called duty free shop at the destination airport. The best answers you will get is if you post this in the Cruise Air Forum of Cruise Critic.

so hope to purchase whilst in Paris, as we're on the ground for 2 hours. Anyone else done this?

Archived