Old bed Spreads or new Duvet on Emerald

foster3453

Has anyone traveled on the emerald ship? Have they switched to the duvet covers instead of the bed spread?

The bedspread is on the bed when you arrive, but if you request it be removed, the duvet they put on at night can stay during the day and you will never need to see the old bedspread again. As far as has been reported, ALL of the ships now have the duvets. Enjoy!

The bedspread is on the bed when you arrive, but if you request it be removed, the duvet they put on at night can stay during the day and you will never need to see the old bedspread again. As far as has been reported, ALL of the ships now have the duvets. Enjoy!

Thank you

I'm not certain why one of the old bedspreads would even be on the Emerald? I sailed on the maiden voyage and there were only duvets on the beds - no bedspreads.

I, too, like the duvets....most hotels are using them now, as well.

That said.....I AWAYS insist that a top sheet be put underneath the duvet.

I know we shouldn't be concerned about this....but, are we possitive that they are changing the duvets between guests? :o

Like the "clingy" shower curtains.....I don't want someone else's "anything" touching my "anything!" At least not a stranger's!!!!! :p

We sailed the "Emerald" this past April and Our Duvet was in new condition. We did as it was our preference, request a top sheet on our bed. No problem at all and a mattress topper. Loved all aspects of this Ship.

Archived