RCCL Single Deck Blackjack?

ManOfTheHour

On my last NCL cruise they have $10 single deck blackjack. Does anyone know if they have this on RCCL ships as well (the Jewel specifically). I slightly recall reading something about a $25 single deck blackjack on RCCL ships but that I can't be sure.

On my last NCL cruise they have $10 single deck blackjack. Does anyone know if they have this on RCCL ships as well (the Jewel specifically). I slightly recall reading something about a $25 single deck blackjack on RCCL ships but that I can't be sure.

Don't know but it is a safe bet BJ pays 6 to 5 on a single deck, which is a load of crap. Enjoy!

Single deck is not what it used to be. 6:5 pay out on bj. Dealer hits soft 17's. And they deal about 1/2 way thru the deck. No reason to play single deck.

I found this on RCCL website:

"Single-Deck Blackjack

Very similar to the game of Blackjack with the following exceptions:

No mid-deck entry; players must wait until the shuffle to join this game -> Not a real problem for me...

No double down after splitting ->Definitely not cool, but this isn't too much of a drawback as some normal places do this

Blackjack pays 6 to 5 -> Confirmed... this is horrible.

Insurance offered but not even money" -> I never take insurance anyway...

Obviously 6:5 is horrible compared to 3:2, but how much worse do you guys think it is?

Also, it says for regular blackjack "On 16 or less or soft 17 ... the dealer hits" so this is no different from multideck.

Obviously 6:5 is horrible compared to 3:2, but how much worse do you guys think it is?

Blackjack 6:5 is for DUM-DUMS!!!!!!!

Here is the statistical evidence.

http://www.bj21.com/bj_reference/pages/6to5blackjackpayout.shtml

You can order your cap here if you like. In stock and ready to ship! Wear it while playing at a 6:5 table at all times! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D

http://www.brandsonsale.com/pex-180.html

:p

Archived