Loved legend will I feel the same about Valor?

dknight1021

Sailed on the Legend in May, loved the layout of the ship and the public places never seemed to crowded, with the exception of the buffet area at times. I am looking at the Valor next year because it has the same itiniary, missed Roatan and Cozmel, and really want to visit these ports and try a different ship. The Valor is a much bigger ship, but I was wondering if the ship just has more cabins and the public areas will be more crowded, or if there is additional public ares to make up for more passengers. Also seems odd that the Legend has three pools and it looks like the Valor has only two. Any advice would be appreciated.

We'll be back on Legend - probably later this year.

Personally, I felt much more crowded on the Conquest class vessel, and really like the layout and charm of the Spirit Class.

If it were up to me - I'd choose to go Legend again, and besides - Tampa is an awesome port!

Have sailed on both ships and prefer the Legend (and Spirit class ships in general). As others have mentioned, the layout is the biggest difference. Our second cruise was on the Valor, our third on the Legend. We liked the Legend so much in comparison that we booked it again for the following year. The year after that we booked the Miracle (Spirit class again). Much of our decision was based on the fact that these were Spirit class ships going to ports that we wanted to visit.

We have the Freedom booked (Conquest class, same as Valor) for this coming January and I'm looking forward to the different ship and layout but I will miss the ease and familiarity of the Spirtit class.

I guess if I were you, I would base the decision on what you feel are the most important factors. If it's the ports, then go with the Valor. If nothing else, you will get to experience a new class of ship and you will be able to compare them for yourself for future cruises.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Archived