On Board Credit

pugaddict

When I purchased my crusie there was a special for 400 dollars of onboard credit for an AB. I purchased through an on line agent. It doesn't say anywhere on my itenirary at NCL that I have this credit. Will my on line agent notify NCL so I receive it? How do they know to credit my account? Thanks.

When I purchased my crusie there was a special for 400 dollars of onboard credit for an AB. I purchased through an on line agent. It doesn't say anywhere on my itenirary at NCL that I have this credit. Will my on line agent notify NCL so I receive it? How do they know to credit my account? Thanks.

I would contact your TA, ask if they would verify it in print so that you have something to show on board in case there are any descrepancies.

Especially if you have already paid in full

I have had this situation several times and have always received the OBC once we got onboard. Call or email your TA and nicely request an email from them stating that you have the onboard credit amount due to you once onboard. Our TA has explained it to me that it most often it is late showing up on your statement with the cruiseline, for some reason, but that email showing it has always been a great comfort to me. I take it along on my cruise just in case. So far the OBC has ALWAYS shown up on our account, but sometimes it take 2-3 days into the sailing. We usually go down to the front desk and show them our email, just for some extra assurance, and so far we have never had a problem getting all the OBC we are entitled to receive.:)

Archived