Barcelona: good restauramt near port

lvs

My husband and I will be in Barcelona on a cruise which departs at 11 pm. Any recommendations for a restaurant near the port where we can have dinner before getting back on the ship?

Linda

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Linda, I am Narfer, to Barcelona. I recommend you to go to the Maremagnum. The Maremagnum is a shopping center where there are restaurants and it is to the port.

In this shopping center you have a lot restaurant. When I go there, I usually go to the Gino's that him an Italian pizzeria. I wish that this information is useful for you

http://www.maremagnum.es/index.php?idioma=cat

If you have any doubt and I can help you account|hill with me and excuse-me for my English

Linda, I understand your point. Dinner time tends to be later than what's customary in USA, and can linger on longer than 10pm, at which time you would want to leave the restaurant for the ship.

Maremagnum indeed is closer to the port than other places, but I'm not sure it has upscale restaurants , if that is what you're looking for.

I have no answer, but a foodie friend who cruised there 3 months ago suggested Cal Pep & Can Majo. You can google them and see if that's what you like.

Archived