Thank you so much

Thank you so much for all the information, addressing my countless questions, and for the countless hours of enjoyment that CC provides. :)

My son got married in July. The wedding was beautiful.

They went on the Radiance Alaska cruise from Vancouver.

They were in Vancouver for 2 days before the cruise (hot weather),

and enjoyed their Vancouver stay.

After they boarded the Radiance, they called to say that they love their cabin (9578). He said that you walk out the cabin door, and you are right by the main hallway. I thought to myself, "I know because I thoroughly researched the cabin" (with a lot of help from CC).

They called with an update that they were enjoying the cruise. They loved Chops. They also enjoyed taking the shuttle to Mendenhall Glacier where they saw a bear, and also walked to the waterfall. I am anxious to hear more about their cruise.

I joined CC in November 2008 after I booked my son's honeymoon cruise.

I have gotten so much valuable information from the boards.

Normally, I am not that particular, but since it was for their honeymoon, I worried a lot about everything. Thank you for all the help and support.

Nice post Look2Sea!

It is wonderful what a great resource CC members can be. I am glad that it worked out well for the newlyweds but also for the joy working out all the details must have provided for you. Good job Mom!!

Very nicely said, I am so glad your son ended up having a great cruise and wish him many years of happiness, and cruises!

CC can be a very good place to get information if you are open to suggestions. When I first found this board I thought I knew so much about cruising, now I realize how much I still have yet to learn and been here for a few years now. I pick up new information all the time!

Archived