Breakfast near Westgate in San Diego

gargoyle999

For anyone familiar with the area around the Westgate Hotel in San Diego, could you give a recommendation for a place to go for breakfast. We won't have a car so reasonable walking distance. Looks like Seaport village is <1 mile away. Should we just head over there?

For anyone familiar with the area around the Westgate Hotel in San Diego, could you give a recommendation for a place to go for breakfast. We won't have a car so reasonable walking distance. Looks like Seaport village is <1 mile away. Should we just head over there?

There are tons of eateries in the Gaslamp District. I provided a link below for some ideas. Trust me, you won't go hungry. We're also staying at the Westgate in October. Won it for cheap on Priceline. :D

http://www.gaslamp.org/articles/articles/breakfast_&_brunch.html

There are tons of eateries in the Gaslamp District. I provided a link below for some ideas. Trust me, you won't go hungry. We're also staying at the Westgate in October. Won it for cheap on Priceline. :D

http://www.gaslamp.org/articles/articles/breakfast_&_brunch.html

Thanks for the link! We won for cheap too! :) Probably my best winning bid vs price to book direct so far. Business must be real slow right now...

We are staying in Coronado for a couple days before our cruise in April but we'll have a car so the link will be helpful then too.

Thanks for the link! We won for cheap too! :) Probably my best winning bid vs price to book direct so far. Business must be real slow right now...

We are staying in Coronado for a couple days before our cruise in April but we'll have a car so the link will be helpful then too.

Be sure to tour the Hotel Del Coronado. They welcome visitors, even those not staying in the hotel. San Diego is a great place to spend some time. Lots of action, nightlife, shopping (Horton Plaza is awesome), some great hotels and restaurants, Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, and the cruise pier and airport are close to down town. Also great weather year round. Too bad the cost of living is so high or I'd consider moving there.

Archived