Coastal Highlights Tour (Cabo) / Any feedback?

Look2Sea

My husband and I did this tour a couple of years ago with Princess and enjoyed it, although with only 4 hrs it did seem a bit rushed. We first went to a restaurant a few miles from Cabo San Lucas which had a very nice overlook of the coastline and the ships in the harbor, and this was where we had our complimentary beverage. A bit early in the morning for beer for me :p , but they did have soft drinks also. It was a very nice photo op. Then, back on the bus (a very nice motorcoach) and on to San Jose del Cabo. A nice drive along the coast, and our guide pointed out resorts and golf courses along the way. San Jose del Cabo is a lovely town, with a beautiful town square and a historic cathedral. It is much less frenetic than Cabo San Lucas and there are some very nice shops and restaurants here. There was some time to have lunch and shop here. Then, it was back on the bus to Cacti Mundo. Cacti Mundo is a very interesting collection of cacti from various areas, but I felt they spent more time here than needed, as it is a fairly small park. But, still, a nice stop and very pretty and well kept. The last stop was the glass blowing factory. This was a very interesting experience. They do a great job here of entertaining the visitors with hand-blowing a few pieces and explaining the process. Visitors are then given a short time to shop the factory and purchase pieces made there. I would have liked more time here. My husband is a glass engineer and he thought the quality here was very good, given that all the pieces are made with recycled glass. Upon completion of the tour, the guide will give you the option of being dropped in Cabo San Lucas for shopping or at the pier for return to the ship. We chose to be dropped in Cabo, as we had another couple of hours left in port.

Archived