Ecstasy's New Balcony Cabins

Luluwa

Anyone have an idea WHEN those "phantom" balcony cabins might be available to select?

I'm booked on the Ecstasy for Oct 26th in one of the balcony cabins that won't even be built until her upcoming dry dock.

I'm about to make my final payment this coming week and I still can't select a cabin and they can't assign me one.

They already show up on the new deck plans but they tell me they aren't in the computer yet to assign.

Anyone have an idea WHEN those "phantom" balcony cabins might be available to select? :confused:

I believe the Ecstasy is in drydock right now, or very soon, getting those upgrades.

Carnival Ecstasy Earns Sixth Crystal Eagle Award for Guest Services

Posted: 13 Aug 2009 09:15 AM PDT

Carnival Ecstasy has been awarded Carnival Cruise Lines’ coveted Crystal Eagle award for overall guest service. This marks the sixth time that the Carnival Ecstasy has received the Crystal Eagle award – the most of any Carnival ship.

The award, which is based on guest comment card ratings, was presented during a special shipboard reception attended by key executives from the Miami office, including President and CEO Gerry Cahill, who were on board for a meeting of Carnival’s Quality Assurance Team.

Carnival Ecstasy, which is currently in dry dock undergoing a multi-million-dollar renovation, operates year-round four- and five-day Mexico cruises from Galveston, Texas.

1706 1706 1706 1706 1706 b.gif?host=carnival-news.com&blog=1254004&post=1706&subd=newsfromcarnivalcruiselines&ref=&feed=1

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is interested..... Carnival says the balconies for the Ecstasy's sailing on Oct 17 forward for the first 3 sailings after dry dock are on a guarantee basis, we can't select our cabin... inventory will decide that. Huh. :rolleyes:

Carnival Ecstasy, which is currently in dry dock undergoing a multi-million-dollar renovation, operates year-round four- and five-day Mexico cruises from Galveston, Texas. b.gif?host=carnival-news.com&blog=1254004&post=1706&subd=newsfromcarnivalcruiselines&ref=&feed=1

I think someone else posted this HUGE mistake... obviously Ecstasy is NOT in dry dock yet.... How else could it sail Sept 10th, Sept 14th ... and then it goes into dry dock... not there yet. This was a big OPPS.

Carnival Ecstasy, which is currently in dry dock undergoing a multi-million-dollar renovation, operates year-round four- and five-day Mexico cruises from Galveston, Texas.1706 1706 b.gif?host=carnival-news.com&blog=1254004&post=1706&subd=newsfromcarnivalcruiselines&ref=&feed=1

that's actually a typo in that press release, believe it or not. ;)

ecstasy's drydock is scheduled for 9/19/09-10/16/09 :)

• 2 weeks later...
WHEN will the new "phantom" guarantee balcony cabins on the Ecstasy might be available to select?

They already show up on the new deck plans but they tell me they aren't in the computer yet to assign. :D

When will Carnival tell us the homeport for Magic?? No one knows these answers until Carnival does it. They arent going to tell us ahead of time.

Archived