Princess brochure 2009-2011

The Fox

Hey col..... sorry for the delay .... thanks for the latest DVD .... as much as I loved the dawn princess .... after looking at all those other ships and how beautiful they are it looks like princess has sent us the golden oldies LOL.... maybe as they become more and more popular they might let us keep the diamond too LOL...

Picked up my bible ( brochure ) from the TA at rouse hill....hung on to for dear life whilst garry and I did some woolworths shopping.... Garry said " you not going to let go of that are you " lol lol.

well we are on the sun princess on the Xmas cruise... taking the kids for a treat ...

come on summer....

joanne

Hey col..... sorry for the delay .... thanks for the latest DVD .... as much as I loved the dawn princess .... after looking at all those other ships and how beautiful they are it looks like princess has sent us the golden oldies LOL.... maybe as they become more and more popular they might let us keep the diamond too LOL...

Picked up my bible ( brochure ) from the TA at rouse hill....hung on to for dear life whilst garry and I did some woolworths shopping.... Garry said " you not going to let go of that are you " lol lol.

well we are on the sun princess on the Xmas cruise... taking the kids for a treat ...

come on summer....

joanne

Hi Joanne,

Glad you liked the DVD ...yep its a sad truth that Australia is the "Old ship " capital of the cruising world but at least with princess their ships are reasonably modern and stately.Any thing different is like a breath of fresh air.Thats terrific news about the cruise at xmas with the kids...that would lovely way to spend christmas.we go on rhapsody in december....already purchased our USD to spend onboard...just got to wait now.My daughter flies out of London today for Singapore then cruises on Virgo on Sunday then flies to Hong kong then home at last on 2.9.09...12 mths is a long time.

We have the big birthday cruise booked on Jewel for August 2010...then perhaps a NZ cruise in March 2011 then retire and do an overseas trip ending with a cruise back from Southhamton to Sydney...thats the plan.....never stop dreaming.

great to see you back on CC.

regards

Col:)

Hey Col go you go the centre at all on the weekends... maybe we could meet up for coffee :-) we would love to see you both again!!

Hi Guys,

yeah we go most weekends that we have nothing already planned.We are going up to the Hunter valley for the weekend on 4.9.09 .when we get back we will organise a catch for coffee ...it will be good to see you guys again.

Col:)

Archived