Cruise ship to venice city transportation

baxter007

Sorry about this; yet another Venice transportation question.

If we were to take the Alilaguna Linea M (brown line) from Stazione Marittima to San Marco's and then hope on the #1 Vaporetti to Ca' d'Oro, to get to our hotel, could we purchase a 24-36 hour ticket that would work for both of these lines, instead of paying to get on the Alilaguna and then pay again seperately for the Vaporetti.

By the way, is this route possible?

Thanks in advance

Jenn

If we were to take the Alilaguna Linea M (brown line) from Stazione Marittima to San Marco's and then hope on the #1 Vaporetti to Ca' d'Oro, to get to our hotel, could we purchase a 24-36 hour ticket that would work for both of these lines, instead of paying to get on the Alilaguna and then pay again seperately for the Vaporetti.

Thanks in advance

Jenn

The Alilaguna and Vaporetto lines require separate tickets. If you are able, walk to P. Roma and catch the vaporetto there to Ca' d'Oro.

Thanks in advance

Jenn

What ship will you be disembarking from, and date? Depending on that, there could be free shuttles to P. Roma.

thank you for your replies. We are travelling on the Grand Princess finishing our cruise in Venice on the 1st October 2009. I don't think Princess has a shuttle, or rather it may be a bit expensive.

We are able to walk to Piazza Roma - just one small luggage each - for a months journeying.

Jenn

thank you for your replies. We are travelling on the Grand Princess finishing our cruise in Venice on the 1st October 2009. I don't think Princess has a shuttle, or rather it may be a bit expensive.

We are able to walk to Piazza Roma - just one small luggage each - for a months journeying.

Jenn

I checked my cruise ship calendar and the Grand is the only ship in port that day, so no free Costa shuttles. Someone on another port call thread said that if Princess runs a shuttle they charge US$28 pp to the P. Roma (for a 5 minute ride!):eek:

Jenn

Forgot to add this site, it has a map of the terminal. Grand should tie up at Berth # 107. Hope this is of some help.

http://www.vtp.it/pages/comeRaggiungerci/comeRaggiungerci02.jsp

Can you tell me what other ships will be in port on May 1 and May 8? We will be on NCL Gem those dates. Thanks

Open up the link above on my previous message, then click on HOME.

When page opens up, click on British flag for English language.

Click on Cruise Ship schedule, then enter your dates. (ddmmyyyy)

Right now it's not showing next May's schedule. But, keep the site for future reference.

• 5 weeks later...
Open up the link above on my previous message, then click on HOME.

When page opens up, click on British flag for English language.

Click on Cruise Ship schedule, then enter your dates. (ddmmyyyy)

Right now it's not showing next May's schedule. But, keep the site for future reference.

Thank you, Glesca!!

Your link was exactly what I was searching :)

Archived