Two Ships At Half Moon Cay

bobincm

My wife and I are sailing on the Eurodam on the 11/28 sailing. I just learned that the Zuiderdam will also be at Half Moon Cay with us on December 4. Does anyone have any experience with two ships at Half Moon Cay? I thought it was crowded with one ship in port.

Bob:)

My wife and I are sailing on the Eurodam on the 11/28 sailing. I just learned that the Zuiderdam will also be at Half Moon Cay with us on December 4. Does anyone have any experience with two ships at Half Moon Cay?
I do. We were there on the Zuiderdam and one of HAL's smaller ships, might have been the Volendam. You will be there with the Zuiderdam and and even larger ship. More people. :(

It will be crowed on the beach, especially closer to the end where the kids "water park" is located.

l20.jpg

We had the Yellow cabana, which was far enough down the beach to avoid most of the crowd.

l15.jpg

I don't remember it being too crowded when we when to get food for lunch, but we didn't stay in the area. We carried the food back to the cabana.

If you want a less crowded beach, you can walk down to where there are fewer people

l16.jpg

This was just past the last cabana.

• 3 weeks later...

We were there on the Eurodam at the same time the Noordam was there, and it was crowded. You had to walk farther down the beach for chairs and finding them was hard, but the food area was not bad at all. We stayed there to eat and had plenty of room for at least 8 of us.

Would not hesitate to go there again.........just Beautiful!!!!!!

Archived