11:25 Flight from FLL

Idsardi

I have never used the Fort Lauderdale Cruise ship terminal before so Im not sure about traffic on a Saturday morning.

My wife and daughters will disembark the Crown Princess in Ft. Lauderdale on Sat. Nov 14th. I can use my Airmiles for a flight home for one of my daughters but departure is 11:25 AM. Will there be enough time for her to get to the airport and through security or will that be cutting it too close.

Thanks for any info.

I have never used the Fort Lauderdale Cruise ship terminal before so Im not sure about traffic on a Saturday morning.

My wife and daughters will disembark the Crown Princess in Ft. Lauderdale on Sat. Nov 14th. I can use my Airmiles for a flight home for one of my daughters but departure is 11:25 AM. Will there be enough time for her to get to the airport and through security or will that be cutting it too close.

Thanks for any info.

We always try for any flight anytime after 11:00. Of coarse once in awhile there are hang ups with the ship clearing to disembark passengers, but it honestly doesn't happen very often. But if it were me, I would grab it up. Plenty of time to get to the airport for that flight.

She should be fine, if she doesn't do self disembarkation, which really isn't necessary, she should be in the first group off the ship thereafter, and take a cab to the airport. Don't wait for a van to fill, be specific about a cab to get there before the rest of the crowds, get the baggage checked and get through security, then relax for a little while. :)

She should be fine, if she doesn't do self disembarkation, which really isn't necessary, she should be in the first group off the ship thereafter, and take a cab to the airport. Don't wait for a van to fill, be specific about a cab to get there before the rest of the crowds, get the baggage checked and get through security, then relax for a little while. :)

I agree. We did self disembarkation this past February with 10 ships in port and made it to the gate for a 1005 flight with 55min to spare.

We are booked again this February and will take the same 1005 flight.

Mike:)

We easily caught a 10:40am flight last time. We did self-debarkation, but others showed up for the same flight with their colorful luggage tags. Airport's so nice and close to the port. There were several other ships in port the same day but we had no problem.

I talked to Princess reps day before yesterday and they are consistent in telling me any flight after 1030 will be fine.

Rare occasions may cause a problem but, I've had 11:00-11:30 flights several times and made all except one when we were were delayed 4 hours as a result of hurricanes on a transatlantic.

You can make it. Just don't hold me to it. :) As I remember a phrase from one trip "no worries" :)

Thanks for any info.

11:25 no problem unless something seriously goes wrong.

Only 4 ships due in that day, Enchantment Of The Seas Eurodam Crown Princess Ruby Princess. Just remember there are an equal number of arrivig pasengers trying to get into the port to board as there are disembarking. Like others said, get off early. We ran into trouble there only once, when I think 7+ large cruise ships were disgorging their passengers and the transportation system was choked (they couldn't get back into the prot through the security gates becaues of arriving passengers).

Archived