Will there be lots of kids on this cruise?

gargoyle999

Enjoy your cruise and don't worry about it! It is a big ship! Plenty of places to go where kids will not be.

I think we are going to "go for it"! The itinerary and timing are very good. And we'll always have our balcony to escape to. We generally only have a few drinks during a cruise but we might have to budget for a bit more adult beverage consumption on this one. :D

If you don't want to be bothered by children then don't take a carnival cruise. Not all kids are animals on vacation. My son is a very well manered child and we enjoy every minute we have with him. Kids should be entilted to be a little loud and splash in the pool. That is what being a kid is about. We do though teach our child to be aware of his surrondings. We are taking him out of school for a week to go with us in September. We are doing this because of an illness in the family and this will probally be the last time he will get to spend time with his grandmother. So don't be so quick to judge people. There are plenty of higher end cruises that you can take that I am sure do not have children on them.

There will be over 500+ kids on that cruise, they are not in school, so....

Use the stairs because the kids will be playing with all the elevators, plan on kids running up and down the halls and probably screaming, they will be running around the pool and splashing people and so on and so on.

My advice, book in January.

Honestly, I can see getting upset with kids playing in the elevators, but getting upset because you are at the pool and get splashed by a kid!? It is a pool, kids splash use their outside voices and have a ton of fun. Want quiet and no splashing, go to the adult only pool (unless of course my hubby and I are there and we are using our outside voices and splashing around)

I will be on that cruise!

I am thinking that there will be a lot of kids - but when I was on the Miracle last year, the aft pool was adults only (and it was enforced) so I didn't notice kids too much-so you can avoid them to a certain extent.

Archived