Reggie's tours / Belize

Crabpatti

Does anyone know how to get in touch with this tour company?????

Due to a recent health condition with my husband, it is necessary for us to cancel our tour with him...I've tried the web site to no avail..it sends me to a strange place...any help would be appreciated, Thanks, Patti

bumping this up..hoping for someway to find reggie...still need to cancel???????

I found this information off an old query.

"You can email him directly at regtour@blt.net or call him at 011-501-422-0257 or 011-501-610-1541- best from 6-11pm Belize time. His mail address is Reggie Trapp, #8, 5th Ave. Corozal Town, Belize, Central America (no zip code)."

I tried to book with him in the past and got a ? response. Went with another vendor instead.

Hope this helps.

Kenny

Kenny, I called one of the numbers you suggested, and finally got to talk with Reggie...no problems...very nice man to deal with...again,thanks Kenny

Sorry you had to cancel. Did Reggie say why his website and email are gone? I had the same problem with the website and when I tried to email him, it was returned.

I wanted to recommend him to someone. Thanks!

Well, I was able to get through to Reggie on his email and he just got back from the caves. It seems his website host is either out of business or some other problem but he's working on the website. Just wanted to let everyone know. So either use his email or phone that Kenny posted for now.

Archived