The 8-Day WHILRWIND Mystery Tour on the 8/15 Freedom. A review. With pics!

CeleBrat

Sorry--haven't done the Paradise. Someday....Although we are secretly coveting the Dream next. Not booked yet, but sure are keeping an eye on the prices. Plus, we only live 45 min from Port Canaveral. So, hopefully we can find a DREAM deal soon. I'd love to add a POSITIVE review to all those negative ones out there. ;)

CeleBrat

• 2 weeks later...

Celebrat,

Thanks for the review. Not sure why I spent the last two days reading it because we are actually booked to go on the Splendor in 2 weeks, (Our very first cruise) but I'm sure glad I did. I enjoyed every word and every photo!

Hope you have a wonderful cruise on the Miracle in 78 days!

Kim

• 2 months later...

LMAO! Best review I have EVER read! Love your style.

Not even sure how I got here actually.. I wasn't checking out the Carnival boards.. uhhmmm... maybe clicked on a link by mistake? Anyway, glad I did!!

Hi guys! just checking the Carnival boards, and found my review up on page 1. Glad I'm still providing HOURS of reading enjoyment for some of you.

I'll be on the Miracle in 9 days, and you bet I will be writing a review.

CeleBrat

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! I came across one of your recent reviews and loved it so I went and found some of your earlier reviews to read. I must say you are so good at this! And, the way that you plan everything and your husband and kids pretty much follow your lead is JUST like my vacation planning. I always say I am going to dread it when my boys (ages 8 and 11) get older because they will probably start complaining about how many things I plan for us to do on vacation. I figure in a few years they will be wanting to sleep in on vacation rather than get up early to do things. Anyway, thanks for such a great look into your experiances.

I have a question and not sure if you know. I noticed that you said you found a secret buffet area on your ship. Do you know of anything like that on the Conquest? I know you said that the ship you sailed on was in that class but I didn't know if the layout was the same.

Thanks again for your review. I am taking my boys on their first cruise in June and I can't wait.

Vicki

LMAO! Best review I have EVER read! Love your style.

Not even sure how I got here actually.. I wasn't checking out the Carnival boards.. uhhmmm... maybe clicked on a link by mistake? Anyway, glad I did!!

I'm so glad you found this and bumped this up, otherwise I would have missed it totally. Loved it, loved it, loved it! And I laughed out loud when I read the stowaway adventure.

Great tips and great adventures - thanks, Celebrat!

And, the way that you plan everything and your husband and kids pretty much follow your lead is JUST like my vacation planning.

I have a question and not sure if you know. I noticed that you said you found a secret buffet area on your ship. Do you know of anything like that on the Conquest? I know you said that the ship you sailed on was in that class but I didn't know if the layout was the same.

Thanks again for your review. I am taking my boys on their first cruise in June and I can't wait.

Vicki

Vicki--Too funny! I DO plan everything out, and yes, my family does DO as I say. They are well trained!

If you look up the Conquest's deck plan on the Carnival site, it seems as if there is a "secret" upper aft Lido buffet deck that can be accessed via stairs in the aft area of deck 9. Let us know when you get back.

Have fun on your cruise!

CeleBrat

I'm so glad you found this and bumped this up, otherwise I would have missed it totally. Loved it, loved it, loved it! And I laughed out loud when I read the stowaway adventure.

Great tips and great adventures - thanks, Celebrat!

Thanks so much!--CeleBrat

Loved your review, we have a Rivera Deck Cabin leaving friday and it really made me feel better to see how much you all enjoyed that window. Excellent pictures, makes waiting for the 24th even harder. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CeleBrat~

I have truly loved both reviews and spent all day reading them. Even though I don’t have plans to sail on Freedom any time soon, I just enjoyed your writing and how descriptive you were.

We are sailing on the Conquest in June, but you sure gave me a few hints for our upcoming trip.

I truly enjoyed your pictures of Panama and that has been added to our “bucket list”.

I am anxiously waiting for your Miracle review!!! :D

• 10 months later...
Hi guys! just checking the Carnival boards, and found my review up on page 1. Glad I'm still providing HOURS of reading enjoyment for some of you.

I'll be on the Miracle in 9 days, and you bet I will be writing a review.

CeleBrat

Did you ever write the Miracle review? I would love to read it.

Just noticed that you were on the Dawn last. Did I miss that review too?

I find your reviews to be so informative and entertaining, so I don't want to miss them.

Oh my gosh--this is an old thread. Glad you like the reviews. I wrote part of a Miracle review, then (sadly) never finished it b/c my notes got lost. I hate leaving people hanging.

We are leaving tomorrow for the Valor. So, maybe, just maybe, I will get myself organized and put together a review for you all.

Thanks!--CeleBrat

• 3 weeks later...

This review was so much fun to read...so much so, that this is the itinerary I am really wanting to look at for our next cruise. I've got a date picked out, now I just need the DH to give me the go ahead. :p. Wouldn't be till next year though. :eek: But at least I would have something to look forward to. Heres hoping. ;)

Diana

• 1 year later...

Archived