What do you think of this dress...

missapril82

for formal night on a Carnival Cruise? Or should I buy a different one? I'm more into fun, sparkly party dresses than gowns. What do you think?

(Hopefully I'm using the correct photo code for this.) Oops, sorry it's so big. Also, I'm thinking of taking off the little tulle edging so the dress will hang down more straight.

DSC05300.jpg

What color shoes and accessories are you wearing with it?

My shoes will be black strappy. I have a diamond platinum heart necklace that I ALWAYS wear so my earrings and watch will be silver/white gold.

ETA: The reason my shoes won't be silver as well is because I don't have any already and don't plan on buying any before then. (Sept.5)

Okay, I think I'm going to the local shoe store at lunch and see if I can find a cheap pair of silver ones. I actually need them for other dresses and other occasions anyway I was just trying to avoid spending money right now.

If I find any I'll report back after lunch for more opinions!

Thanks ladies!

I found these shoes on my lunch break and they were on clearance ($10!!) so I didn't feel bad about buying them. lol

I couldn't find them online so I put them on to snap a pic so pay no mind to my roly poly toes! lol

Do you think these would look okay?

TIA!

DSC05309.jpg

I found these shoes on my lunch break and they were on clearance ($10!!) so I didn't feel bad about buying them. lol

I couldn't find them online so I put them on to snap a pic so pay no mind to my roly poly toes! lol

Do you think these would look okay?

TIA!

DSC05309.jpg

They are perfect and will look extremely nice with your accessories :) Glad you thought about looking for the shoes.

Archived