Has anyone used All Around Italy Tours

LMAC2

I've used Fabrizio on several different cruises over the years and have always had the most wonderful service. A few years ago I hired him for five days on a pre-cruise trip for Rome and the Amalfi cost. This year we are booked again with Fabrizio for Florence and Rome. If you have any questions e mail me at betonic_us at yahoo.com

Enjoy Italy!

We just used All Around Italy with Fabrizio as our tour guide on September 6th for Pisa and Florence. He is top-notch and does his best to accommodate everyone's wishes. He will also keep you in stitches with stories and is so knowledgeable about the area. We have never done these tours with other cruise critic members before, but it worked great! This is definitely the way to go. We had an amazing time! Our CC tour group was a fun group to tour with.

I would use All Around Italy again!

• 1 month later...

We had two excellent tours from All Around Italy in 2009. We saw more of Rome in one day with Fabrizio's company than we did in all of our other trips to Rome combined. Our tour of Pisa/Florence allowed us to see more than we ever expected to see in the luxury of his beautiful van.

We used allarounditaly.net for a 2 hour night tour of Rome in early Oct. 2012. It was the first night of 3 we spent in Rome, and it couldn't have been more enjoyable. Our driver was Alberto, and our tour was terrific. Alberto's family has lived in Rome for 5 or more generations, and his English was very good, so we were well-informed the whole time. Alberto also made sure we found Tre Scalini, where we ate the incredible tartufo. It's in Piazza Navona - awesome! Thanks Alberto!

We have used Fabrizzio twice, once with him driving from the Civitavecchia port and once with another of his drivers from Livorno port. Both were excellent. I would definitely use AAI again.

Jo Ann Lynn

• 1 month later...

We have used Fabrizio a couple of times and absolutely love him and his tour. We had been to Italy several times so we saw all the top tourist places before so we made it a little difficult for him to show us places we have never seen before. I have to say that it was THE best tour we had ever taken. Not only was the tour great (1 night tour and 1 day tour) but he was so entertaining - we laughed throughout our tour. Oh, and did I mention - he's very knowledgeable as well. Would recommend him to anyoneJ! :D If you're reading this Fabrizio - we love you!!!!

I used him for four vans in Rome and 5 vans in Florence and all I can say is WOW! All the guides were superb and everyone raved about he wonderful time they had. Fabrizio called me personally in the states 3 times just to make sure everything was OK and did I need him to do anything for me. They were right on time and the vans were clean and comfortable. They customized the tour to each van and my van driver even took us to an organic farm when I asked about buying olive oil and chianti in Florence. These tours were the highlight of our cruise and I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Thank you Gwen for setting this up for us! We were in one of the vans for both Rome and Florence. Alberto was our driver both days and we also interacted with Fabrizio quite a bit. In reading through these posts, I have to agree with what everyone has said here. These two days in Italy were by far the highlight of our trip. After our day in Rome we felt like Alberto was a good friend and it was great to see him for Florence the next day. He is an excellent driver and kept having little 'surprises' for us. I won't talk about those other than to say that they were the best! I hope that any of you reading this will get to experience these surprises!! Fabrizio was always around making sure that all was going well and that everyone was happy...and we were!

I had a special request...a friend at home asked me to bring him a bottle of Alchermes, an Italian liquor used for baking pastries. We looked and looked and never were able to find it. As our last 'surprise', Alberto and Fabrizio came up with the bottle for us to bring home.

These men are so passionate and knowledgeable about their country. We can hardly wait to return to Italy and will definitely use them again! Highly recommend!!! The BEST!

Out tour with him was my favorite of the cruise, like traveling around with a family member. he made the history of the area fun and entertaining. He was very flexible with the schedule, let us do what we wanted, not a cookie-cutter time schedule. And very kind to my girls as well.

If we are lucky enough to return, we know who to call.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are in Italy, do not look elsewhere for private excursions! Fabrizio and his entire team will make your trip unforgettable. They are professional, knowledgeable and quite reasonable for what you get.

I have used Fabrizio on two different trips and all I can say is that both were remarkable! He knows all the back roads to avoid traffic jams and oh .....the restaurants he took us to, well we are still talking about them.

We are dreaming of our next trip to Italy and you can bet Fabrizio will be part of it!!!

Janet and David

• 3 weeks later...

We returned Saturday. We used All Around Italy and had Fabrizio as our driver. He is simply the BEST! He made our trip so special. We booked a tour in Rome and another of the Amalfi Coast. His knowledge and love of Italy shines through. We also booked our airport to port transportation with him.

I am so happy I researched and found info on him here on Cruise Critic and Trip Advisor recommending his company. This was my first time to Italy and I can't imagine a better way to experience it. His attention to detail and restaurant suggestions were perfect for us. Very comfortable vehicle too.

We are a family of 6 and my nephew, 4 years old was with us and Fabrizio was wonderful with him. By the end of our trip he felt like family and we miss him already. What a special guy with a huge heart. Looking forward to the next time!

Thanks Fabrizio - Much love to you - Maria and Family. :)

Edited by marazad16

• 2 months later...
Oh gracious! I wanted him for October 2-4, 2013. Would you know if he has other guides that work for him?

Yes he has several great guides, I've used them all. I booked Fab a year and a half in advance, but I have him 9/29, 9/30, and 10/1, then again with Carolyn (see below) where we are sharing him!

So as far as I know, he is available 10/2 and 10/3! Go grab him, he is a GEM. Good luck,

Amelia

Yes he has several great guides, I've used them all. I booked Fab a year and a half in advance, but I have him 9/29, 9/30, and 10/1, then again with Carolyn (see below) where we are sharing him!

So as far as I know, he is available 10/2 and 10/3! Go grab him, he is a GEM. Good luck,

Amelia

Thanks, I'm trying. :)

Amelia

It's like Mary only answers email for about an hour each day. ;)

We used Fabrizio's All Around Italy twice in the past. Once was in Tuscany and our driver was Sabrina. The other time was when we were docked in Civitaecchia and Fabrizio was our driver. They were both wonderful. I will definitely use him again.

Amelia

He was booked on the 2nd, but I got him for the 3rd an 4th. *sigh*

He was booked on the 2nd, but I got him for the 3rd an 4th. *sigh*

I will use him 5 times on b2b Royal princess cruises in the fall, I booked him a year and a half in advance! I met Sabrina last year and would definitely use her or any of the driver/guides he employs.

Ask him to take you to Calcata, its a secret gem of a place close to Rome that nobody knows about! ;)

I will use him 5 times on b2b Royal princess cruises in the fall, I booked him a year and a half in advance! I met Sabrina last year and would definitely use her or any of the driver/guides he employs.

Ask him to take you to Calcata, its a secret gem of a place close to Rome that nobody knows about! ;)

Totally can't wait to meet him/them! I'll definitely ask about Calcata. :) Thanks.

I've just booked All Around Italy for our stop in June. After reading all of the wonderful comments about Fabrizio I was really hoping to be able to book him but unfortunately he was already busy :( I'm just wondering what his other guides - Alberto and Peppe are like? Any preferences? Thanks

I've just booked All Around Italy for our stop in June. After reading all of the wonderful comments about Fabrizio I was really hoping to be able to book him but unfortunately he was already busy :( I'm just wondering what his other guides - Alberto and Peppe are like? Any preferences? Thanks

Both are good, Peppe is very nice and so is Alberto.:)