Leaving today! 4 hour blue flag tour ideas with disabled Mom plz!

mom2t&j

Decided I'm overwhelmed, any suggestions appreciated. Looking for a reasonable route to tell the driver for a 3-4 hour tour around the island. It will be 4 of us which includes my elderly mother who will either have a walker or travel wheelchair. She can't do too many stairs, just what is necessary to get into and out of buildings for example.

The weather looks a little questionable so, other than a little shopping time in Hamilton, looking to get the scenic tour with occasional photo stops, to get a feel of the island. She's 89 so I'm thinking that 4 hours will be her max. She's had a very tough last few months, but wants to make the most of her time revisiting where she and my late Dad went on their honeymoon.

We're leaving today, but will be able to see suggestions again once we arrive in Bermuda for our Sunday-Tuesday visit. Thank you so much in advance!! :)

Check out the excursions that the ship offers and find things that look interesting. Then tell the taxi driver those places. That is what we did. Also be sure to remind him that your Mom has walking isues, so he can drop her off and things like that verses making her walk from parking spots, etc.

We went pretty much all around the island, just wanted a good overview.

Check out the excursions that the ship offers and find things that look interesting. Then tell the taxi driver those places. That is what we did. Also be sure to remind him that your Mom has walking isues, so he can drop her off and things like that verses making her walk from parking spots, etc.

We went pretty much all around the island, just wanted a good overview.

Would love to hear highlights if you could share. As well as how long you did your tour. Thank you!

Docking right now and it's gorgeous weather. Headed to the beach this afternoon!