Celebrity Silhouette in Liverpool Today

Newtoncruise

Can there be a closer dock to the city centre? If you are taking a cruise to the UK. Pick an itinerary with Liverpool! A warm welcome awaits.

80f18d36852bcda7bab194d83b2d0f20.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think it's a wonderful location and would love more lines like Celebrity to sail from here instead of us northerners having to trek down to Southampton.

For anyone docking there for a port stop, you cannot pick a better spot to walk into the city to experience all Liverpool has to offer.

Blah, other UK cities have way more to see on the musical heritage front etc than Liverpool, Southampton has the likes of The Artful Dodgers and Howard Jones for example.

Our friends from the country below Canadia might need an interpreter [emoji12]

Careful if you see someone in a suit - he is probably on his way to or from court ( the accused)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our friends from the country below Canadia might need an interpreter [emoji12]

Careful if you see someone in a suit - he is probably on his way to or from court ( the accused)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If that was intended as a joke..... you are not funny.

WE did the Celebrity Eclipse British Isles and French Open cruise in June.... Liverpool was the highlight of the cruise. The sail in and sail away were fantastic and the welcome and departure the port and Liverpool gave were just wonderful. The Mayor greeted us on arrival along with a Sergeant Pepper's band whose singing and playing were remarkable. The sail away saw 3 "ticker tape" type canons exploding and sending coloured paper confetti high into the air..... all the passengers seeing it commentated on it and the North Americans on board especially were blown away.

As a "Manc" this almost hurts to say..... but Liverpool as a port is fantastic as so much is within walking distance of the dock and the city certainly has a vibe and an energy which is hard to beat! I can highly recommend it...... fabulous buildings, great history, Tate Modern, brilliant dock-side museums, Albert Dock and Beatle history. Wonderful !

Blah, other UK cities have way more to see on the musical heritage front etc than Liverpool, Southampton has the likes of The Artful Dodgers and Howard Jones for example.

I assume this is a joke?[emoji3]

Sent from Tapatalk

Liverpool is a brilliant city. Never cruised into it, and probably never will, but we've spent several weekends there. Superbly re-developed water front, great museums and buildings.

Stuart (who lived in Southampton for nine years!)

We had an overnight in Liverpool last year (so lucky), so not only did we have a day and a half of sightseeing but also were able to have a delicious dinner in Liverpool. We walked almost everywhere, and absolutely loved this stop.